✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christa! :kiss:

Mojo Pin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you loves, where is my loorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee i was not on all day and i was busy as shit and i spent 3 hours with my daughter and her best friend trying to find a couple costume for halloween like ernie and bert, cookymonster and elmo, i nearly lost my shit in the 6 fucking stores we went too,

Hiii Christa & friends...you guys are cute! hehe Iz & Ren for cping couple! (oh wait, there is no such award :P)

Lore good luck with the studying:hug: I won't tease you with online concerts to tempt you:wink:hehe

MIiiiiin. I NEVER EVER bump into you!:bigcry: I must make more of an effort to reach out, I'm bummed out we didn't hang out more in Lndn.boo. Next time!:idea2:

:escaping3:

I'm a terrible student :shame:

cooky! the concert was so much fun, we definitely should do it again...

coldplay should do that with the Buenos Aires gig :whip:

in 1 month I'll be counting the hours to see The Killers :dance: :dance: :dance: :bomb: :P :escaping:

MIiiiiin. I NEVER EVER bump into you!:bigcry: I must make more of an effort to reach out, I'm bummed out we didn't hang out more in Lndn.boo. Next time!:idea2:

:escaping3:

Aww Cooky :hug: I'm not good company actually so you're probably lucky you didn't hang out with me or you'd be bored to death :shame: But I miss you!

all this love and im not around to get it!!!! so sorry, coldplayers with children have no time!! i will be on tongight though!!!! had a meeting and 3 essays to write with the rugrats and more halloween costume drama, now if i am right with my time, Min should be around somewhere, but i need to wakey up some peeps so i will be back hugs!!