✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Min (but a dream) is the sweetest girl.

Zeya

The other day I was telling Min how the government screwed up my scholarship. I was supposed to get a sum of money for my remaining months of my uni but the government gave a lot of excuses and I ended up getting just a small portion of what I should be getting (while the rest of the money 'disappeared' before it reached me and my coursemates). It wasn't enough to even pay my rent so I had to fork out my own money which I don't know where to get from. I was so stressed out that I just don't know what to do.

So yeah she was listening to all my problems and my rantings. Few days later, I received a parcel from her. It was a Coldplay Tour shirt that I asked her to buy for me when she went for Wembley. She was supposed to wait for my payment before sending it to me. But being a dear sweet friend that she is, she posted the shirt straight away hoping that it would cheer me up. She even told me that I do not have to pay anything since it's an early Christmas present.

Now of course I will not let her do that, but her thought of doing so touched me so much that I decided to make this thread for her. Not only that she spent timelistening to my problems and whatnots, she went all the way to cheer a friend whom she only met for few days in Sydney.

Thank you Min :hug:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, :heart: this is just plain sweet.

yep. min is a caring, loving, unselfish person. ♥ and she deserves to have someone acknowledge her for her kindness.

she's always there to lend a hand. & that i think, is the biggest gift someone could offer,

because in hard times nice people always put a smile on your face ♥

they've never failed me.

& min. ahh, you. you deserve this thread & more :hug:

but :disappointed: i shall stop with the mushiness now..

i love you. you're just an awesome minnie, so here.. some daisies for you :kiss:

nlwr60.png

33ncbrr.png

Min rocks! I only got to spend a short time with her in Manchester, but it was so great to meet her after talking wit her on here and Twitter for so long.

It was great to meet someone who likes twiglets as much as I do :lol:

I hope our paths cross again someday! :)

:blush: :blush: :blush:

You needn't create this thread Far... It was the least I could do.

I have to..Like Christa said, you deserve a thread more than anyone here :nice:

Min I wanna meet you :bigcry:

Min, I wanna meet you too :bigcry:

Only the chosen ones have and will :smug:

:P

I'm not even half the person you guys make me out to be :shame: I'm human and imperfect and have a terrible temper...

But thank you Shane, Als, Christa, Crests, Carla, Aisya, Perrine, Amy and Bryce. You guys are definitely more amazing than I am.

Min rocks! I only got to spend a short time with her in Manchester, but it was so great to meet her after talking wit her on here and Twitter for so long.

It was great to meet someone who likes twiglets as much as I do :lol:

I hope our paths cross again someday! :)

I hope so too Als :hug: And I wish I brought some Twiglets back home from London!!!

Min you deserve a thread more than anyone and

sweetest_girl-6576.gif

And you the friendliest person Christa :)

Min I wanna meet you :bigcry:

Min, I wanna meet you too :bigcry:

I want to meet you girls too :bigcry: