✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Min (but a dream) is the sweetest girl.

Zeya

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day I was telling Min how the government screwed up my scholarship. I was supposed to get a sum of money for my remaining months of my uni but the government gave a lot of excuses and I ended up getting just a small portion of what I should be getting (while the rest of the money 'disappeared' before it reached me and my coursemates). It wasn't enough to even pay my rent so I had to fork out my own money which I don't know where to get from. I was so stressed out that I just don't know what to do.

So yeah she was listening to all my problems and my rantings. Few days later, I received a parcel from her. It was a Coldplay Tour shirt that I asked her to buy for me when she went for Wembley. She was supposed to wait for my payment before sending it to me. But being a dear sweet friend that she is, she posted the shirt straight away hoping that it would cheer me up. She even told me that I do not have to pay anything since it's an early Christmas present.

Now of course I will not let her do that, but her thought of doing so touched me so much that I decided to make this thread for her. Not only that she spent timelistening to my problems and whatnots, she went all the way to cheer a friend whom she only met for few days in Sydney.

Thank you Min :hug:

:bigcry:

She is the sweetest girl on the board.

She wanted to do that to me (early Christmas present), but I refused to receive it because I don't want to burden her too much. :bigcry:

I love you, Min. :kiss:

I hope you'll get your Jonny soon :wacky:

:escaping:

I keep wanting to post U2's vid the sweetest thing but its about Bono and the wife and how he forgot her birthday, oh i was so into U2 back in the day, but the chorus keeps running aournd inmy head everytime i come to this thread, random but thats what we are and we love MIN!

The other day I was telling Min how the government screwed up my scholarship. I was supposed to get a sum of money for my remaining months of my uni but the government gave a lot of excuses and I ended up getting just a small portion of what I should be getting (while the rest of the money 'disappeared' before it reached me and my coursemates). It wasn't enough to even pay my rent so I had to fork out my own money which I don't know where to get from. I was so stressed out that I just don't know what to do.

So yeah she was listening to all my problems and my rantings. Few days later, I received a parcel from her. It was a Coldplay Tour shirt that I asked her to buy for me when she went for Wembley. She was supposed to wait for my payment before sending it to me. But being a dear sweet friend that she is, she posted the shirt straight away hoping that it would cheer me up. She even told me that I do not have to pay anything since it's an early Christmas present.

Now of course I will not let her do that, but her thought of doing so touched me so much that I decided to make this thread for her. Not only that she spent timelistening to my problems and whatnots, she went all the way to cheer a friend whom she only met for few days in Sydney.

Thank you Min :hug:

Far :cry:

I'm SO sorry about the scholarship deal... that's so messed up

i wuv u

:hug:

And as for Min. I wuv her too!

:heart: x 1000000000000

She has always been so sweet to me and everyone on here for that matter! What an angel :nice: I love talking to Min. And yes, stop all this modesty missy :whip:

haha but that's why we love you, your just so sweet :hug:

Far :cry:

I'm SO sorry about the scholarship deal... that's so messed up

i wuv u

:hug:

Wuv you too my honey Lizzy :heart:

As a local scholarship holder, I'm also worried if I will face the same situation. :\

You get your scholarship from different JPA so I think you're safe. I don't hear much problems from JPA students so far.

I on the other hand got my scholarship straight from the ministry. They're so fucked up and corrupted. And slow.

Thank you guys :blush: I don't know what to say :embarassed:

Min came over to my hotel room.. who has better? :wink3: :P

Oh Chavi I thought that was meant to be a secret!

:lol:

:bigcry:

She is the sweetest girl on the board.

She wanted to do that to me (early Christmas present), but I refused to receive it because I don't want to burden her too much. :bigcry:

I love you, Min. :kiss:

I hope you'll get your Jonny soon :wacky:

:escaping:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you won't have any problem with your scholarship rudz!

Oh Chavi I thought that was meant to be a secret!

:lol: Sorry, I had to share the luuurve!

What di you girls do in Chavi's room hmm? :sneaky:

We stayed in my bed :wacky:

Oh come on, get your mind out of the gutter.. other people were there too..

:uhoh: :lol:

I on the other hand got my scholarship straight from the ministry. They're so fucked up and corrupted. And slow.

WORD.

:D

Min, I PMed. Make sure you reply ASAP!

This thread makes me wanna hug everyone... RUDY! It's so sad we didnt get to meet Min when we were in Singapore... At the time, I didn't know what she looked like otherwise I'd have stalked all over the stadium area looking for her!

WORD.

:D

Min, I PMed. Make sure you reply ASAP!

This thread makes me wanna hug everyone... RUDY! It's so sad we didnt get to meet Min when we were in Singapore... At the time, I didn't know what she looked like otherwise I'd have stalked all over the stadium area looking for her!

True :(

But we're rushing on that night :dozey:

We stayed in my bed :wacky:

Oh come on, get your mind out of the gutter.. other people were there too..

:uhoh: :lol:

I don't think that helped Chavi :wink3: :P

I wish I met you guys too. Too bad my phone was dead and couldn't text Rudz :(

NO WAY.

YES WAY. She's so sweet! :heart:

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I am going to edit your post Ioshi, don't hold it against me :P

NOOOOOOO MINNIEEE!!!!

But you are soooo cute!!!!! and I kept the Jonny hat cos it looks so cute on you :)