the DrP goes veggie for the umpteenth time thread

DrPolitik

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me!!

I would LOVE to meet Conan!!

I really want to go to a taping of his show one day! That would be cool!

I love the fact that there are times when Conan "crosses the line" with his jokes.

:lol: :lol:

When my brother told me that I yelled into the phone "You lucky son of a bitch!!!" :lol:

I'd love to go to a taping of his show too.. that man has me in laughing to the point of tears. :lol:

Sorry Doc... its Conan's thread now. :P

:) tis ok baby..i'd only let you get away with it. :kiss:

you better you jerk!! after the way you've treated me... I should get what I want!

the way i treated you!!??? WTF..please spare me the jerrySpringerisms and go back to your trailer

who you calling trailer trash???!!! huh??!! I don't think so boy... you're the one who started all this crap.. I trusted you and then you went and betrayed that trust!!! and NOW you acting all like you didn't do shit... well up yours.

you better you jerk!! after the way you've treated me... I should get what I want!

the way i treated you!!??? WTF..please spare me the jerrySpringerisms and go back to your trailer

who you calling trailer trash???!!! huh??!! I don't think so boy... you're the one who started all this crap.. I trusted you and then you went and betrayed that trust!!! and NOW you acting all like you didn't do shit... well up yours.

trust!!??? TRUST!!??? What the fuck ever you liar! I dont believe this shit, you've got some nerve...i dont think i know who you are anymore. You tell someone something and they throw it back in your face b/c the truth hurts, we'll i'll just take my shit elsewhere...you'll be sorry you missed out on a good thing.

trust!!??? TRUST!!??? What the fuck ever you liar! I dont believe this shit, you've got some nerve...i dont think i know who you are anymore. You tell someone something and they throw it back in your face b/c the truth hurts, we'll i'll just take my shit elsewhere...you'll be sorry you missed out on a good thing.

Honey... I ain't missin' out on shit!! And how dear you call me a liar!!! You're the liar!! this just pisses me off.. I see you trying to turn the tables on me and it just ain't gonna work... you know you're the one in the wrong!! I've got the nerve!!!??? if anything thats getting thrown back in anyone's face its the horseshit you put me through!!

So PA-LEASE... get over yourself for one moment and see truth!!!

Honey... I ain't missin' out on shit!! And how dear you call me a liar!!! You're the liar!! this just pisses me off.. I see you trying to turn the tables on me and it just ain't gonna work... you know you're the one in the wrong!! I've got the nerve!!!??? if anything thats getting thrown back in anyone's face its the horseshit you put me through!!

what!!???? oh shit girlfriend NO YOU JUST DIDNT OMG!!!...WHATever you hoe! I seen you around turnin tricks like this was some David Blaine ass shit, well honey its like this you aint all that and can be replaced, i got mad chicks just waitin to jump on the P train know what i'm sayin!?...take your tired broke ass self and go get a refund at the lame store b/c you through mmmmmhmmmm

much 'spect for my long lost and always offline friend Greg and his veggieeeeeeetarian er, thing :D

i'm not one myself, but good luck to ya!! :smug:

PA Lease, MSN is like Soooo ghetto! You need to get AIM girlfriend mmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmmm *waves hands like madman, wiggles*

*has steve restrain him* JERRY JERRY!!!

what!!???? oh shit girlfriend NO YOU JUST DIDNT OMG!!!...WHATever you hoe! I seen you around turnin tricks like this was some David Blaine ass shit, well honey its like this you aint all that and can be replaced, i got mad chicks just waitin to jump on the P train know what i'm sayin!?...take your tired broke ass self and go get a refund at the lame store b/c you through mmmmmhmmmm

OHHHH... NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

If anyone is a ho around here its you and your skank ass!! I see you flirtin with chicks around here like there ain't no fucking tomorrow... and you know what.. they ain't fallin' for your lame ass. So you gonna be ridin' the "P Train" all by yourself... its a damn shame that you don't realize I was the best thing you'd ever have... and broke ass???!! oh no no no no no... you're the one with the broke ass... you're the cheap MOFO around here... you couldn't even take me on a nice date... no... you take me to McDonald's and then act like you forgot your wallet!!! You can't even afford a fast food restaurant... You just sad!!

So mmmmmmhmmmmm that...

OHHHH... NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

If anyone is a ho around here its you and your skank ass!! I see you flirtin with chicks around here like there ain't no fucking tomorrow... and you know what.. they ain't fallin' for your lame ass. So you gonna be ridin' the "P Train" all by yourself... its a damn shame that you don't realize I was the best thing you'd ever have... and broke ass???!! oh no no no no no... you're the one with the broke ass... you're the cheap MOFO around here... you couldn't even take me on a nice date... no... you take me to McDonald's and then act like you forgot your wallet!!! You can't even afford a fast food restaurant... You just sad!!

So mmmmmmhmmmmm that...

whatever, please you could barely read the menus, that's why we left!! damn you gots a lotta front with you and yo' illiterate ass, never made it outta 10th grade b/c whoring wasn't an elective and you'd done outfucked the faculty in the locker room..so don't talk to me about dates, you wouldn't know a date if you shoved one where the sun dont shine b/c the National Inquier said it might get you hot...the best thing i ever had?? Honey the best thing i ever had was your sister, yeah you heard correct. Later, i hear the doctor calling, you best get checked up, i think i saw something alive when i was down there last, thats why i got the fuck out.

Sorry to let disappoint you honey.. but I already knew you screwed my sista... and honey... she told me you were the worse lay she's ever had.. and I'd have to agree... you ain't shit in bed... and yeah.. the doctor called.. to tell me I just got shit from you and your male whore ass... she said she knew it was you cause you fucked her last week.. and we had a damn good laugh talking about your lame ass in bed. So you better be peacing out before the rest of these ladies realize you ain't nothing but a skanky lame no good piece of trailer trash.