✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the DrP goes veggie for the umpteenth time thread

DrPolitik

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a near fatal incident with a cow at Burger King earlier...good thing they did veggie burgers! *whew* :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I smelled someone cooking what smelled as hot dogs today! I know I could go veggie cause it smelled soooo good! Are they selling veggie burgers at McD's yet?

McDonald's has rolled otu a veggie burger in (virtually) all of their Canadian locations and (I believe) close to 700 or 1100 locations here in the US. The reason that the BK Veggie made such huge headlines and you here nothing about the McDonald's one is because Burger King released it nationally at all of their locations and touted it on a few commercials. It may/may not be vegetarian/vegan for all I know. Thanks for the welcome DrP. I've been trolling for some time now, though this was the only worthwhile thread I've found need to post in.

veggie dogs are good! They taste more or less like meat, i mean i eat ones by this company called morningstar and they aint bad. Ah beans yes! beans and rice even better, red beans and rice mmmmmmm, dirty rice, cajun, bean & veg burritos :) NOODLES MMMMMMM

:D