✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the DrP goes veggie for the umpteenth time thread

DrPolitik

that's right the doc is off the hard stuff, the only beef on my bone will be..wait can't use that metaphor :stunned: ....but yeah i've tried to go cold turkey before by not going cold turkey :dozey: ...i actually havent touched beef for about 8 years, eat only chicken & turkey, no ham no fish, no veal, no lamb EVER *bleck*

SO

it's been 5 green days and counting :cool:

so veggies are you with me, the doc needs some backup :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I am veggie, have been for 10 years. No probs. Who needs meat anyways? There are lots of yummy alternatives - Quorn, Tofu, beans, pulses - it brings a whole new light into cooking! Veggie lasagne, with mushrooms, onion and courgettes instead of nasty minced beef - veeeeery wholesome!

(and it's all less fattening :smug: ) :D

Been vegan for the past 3 years. Don't see that changing anytime soon. I really want to go raw/living, but I'm hesitant until I know a little bit more about the nutritional aspects of the diet (where is my B12 gonna come from if I can't eat tofu and soymilk? etc.). However, I also went to school to be a chef (graduated almost 4 months ago) and I'm going to be the Executive Chef at a new vegan/raw restaurant in Atlanta, so maybe that will inspire a little bit more to go raw/living. Who knows.

Hey! I am veggie, have been for 10 years. No probs. Who needs meat anyways? There are lots of yummy alternatives - Quorn, Tofu, beans, pulses - it brings a whole new light into cooking! Veggie lasagne, with mushrooms, onion and courgettes instead of nasty minced beef - veeeeery wholesome!

(and it's all less fattening :smug: ) :D

OMG.. I love Veggie Lasagna.. its soooo good... one of my fav things to eat. ;)

I've tried going veggie for a little. It's hard, but you get used to it. I gave it up for lent. (But that's anotehr story) BUT, I LOVE my meat...so I don't think I could ever become one (a veggie that is.) It's easier in london...(I don't know if all of England it's like that) When I went, there was a lot to choose from in many of the restaurants. And it always tasted good. Here in the states there are not many choices...it's getting better though in some places.

That is cool chief Wimbly that you want to become a chef. I LOVE cooking!

If I find any good websites or recipies I'll post them.

~G

I've tried going veggie for a little. It's hard, but you get used to it. I gave it up for lent. (But that's anotehr story) BUT, I LOVE my meat...so I don't think I could ever become one (a veggie that is.) It's easier in london...(I don't know if all of England it's like that) When I went, there was a lot to choose from in many of the restaurants. And it always tasted good. Here in the states there are not many choices...it's getting better though in some places.

That is cool chief Wimbly that you want to become a chef. I LOVE cooking!

If I find any good websites or recipies I'll post them.

~G

It is hard in the states.. I mean I've never had a problem with going vegetarian.. but going out to eat and trying to find something on the menu is sooo frustrating.. I can find restaraunts that have vegetarian choices.. but usually people I'm hanging out with don't want to go there... so... yeah.. I've noticed its getting a little better but still.. some people are still stuck on this idea that evryone wants to eat meat. :/