✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Video/PC games

Rain

• 1 month later...

"Here I come back form the dea Holy craaaap..."

~describing the thread

I finally played SSX Tricky, it is now on my top ten list. I love this game, especially the RunDMC remix when you fill the tricky meter.

• 12 years later...
OMG I am a huge Agathat Christie fan ! Never played a game though. Read lots of her books - the ABC murder is really a great one, did you read it ?

Oh no! A fellow Christie fan? Yay!!! I'm a giant fan!

I read tons of her books but not all yet! ABC is one of the few on my to buy/to read list I think, not sure. I've not kept a track of what I read so I may read the same book twice lol

About the game , someone like you who's obviously drawn to and good at riddles might enjoy the Agatha Christie adventure games. Check them out if you get the chance. I can provide links if you want :)

And I wish we lived closer to each other : I have a murder on the orient express board game I've yet to play! :)

Oh no! A fellow Christie fan? Yay!!! I'm a giant fan!

I read tons of her books but not all yet! ABC is one of the few on my to buy/to read list I think, not sure. I've not kept a track of what I read so I may read the same book twice lol

About the game , someone like you who's obviously drawn to and good at riddles might enjoy the Agatha Christie adventure games. Check them out if you get the chance. I can provide links if you want :)

And I wish we lived closer to each other : I have a murder on the orient express board game I've yet to play! :)

Woohooo ! Agatha Christie rocks, and glad to see someone who likes her too ! :D

I was always a bit reluctant about the PC games because I thought they might be boring since I read the books already and no who murdered whom and why....(although it has already happened to me that I forgot it altogether ! I read most of her books during my early teens, so a looong time ago. Unfortunately I don't have much time for reading these days... :()

Haven't kept track either and since I now also recently saw the entire Poirot series on TV, I often really can't tell whether i read a particular one !

Although I find Poirot's cases better, Miss Marple is my favorite detective. And you ?

Woohooo ! Agatha Christie rocks, and glad to see someone who likes her too ! :D

I was always a bit reluctant about the PC games because I thought they might be boring since I read the books already and no who murdered whom and why....(although it has already happened to me that I forgot it altogether ! I read most of her books during my early teens, so a looong time ago. Unfortunately I don't have much time for reading these days... :()

Haven't kept track either and since I now also recently saw the entire Poirot series on TV, I often really can't tell whether i read a particular one !

Although I find Poirot's cases better, Miss Marple is my favorite detective. And you ?

Everyone who loves mystery loves Dame Christie :) she's is my favorite followed by Arthur Conan Doyle. :)

The PC games are not boring and some have a different ending so as to surprise the player :) Now I'm a giant adventure game player and the Christie games are not the absolute best games however they are really good and anyone who'd want to immerse in that atmosphere and try to be Poirot for a few days would enjoy them :) I don't know if you've ever played adventure games but they are filled with riddles hehe you'd like them I think!

Yes I don't know which books I've read either haha mostly cuz I've been reading her since j was a teen. Thankfully like you say you do forget after a while all those plots! :)

I used to like miss marple best cuz her mysteries are more "cozy" but in recent 10 years or so I've come to love Poirot just as much. He's brilliant :)

Did not like the latest "Christie imitation" book btw. Read only a few pages and then left it.