✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Hear It For Rammstein!

Victoria

i must have a good memory because i do remember a lot of these threads and what people say in them :D

Your brain cells are probably complete and in good working order - not like mine which are being systematically terminated like Hal's in 2001 - A Space Odyssey, by a combination of old age, lack of sleep and too much wine ....

*sings* Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do, I'm half crazy ...... :-o

• 6 months later...

Rammstein is not trash. They sound exactly like other english/caucasian bands. The only reason YOU don't like them is that you're a racist bastard. I've read your other posts... I bet you a million bucks you'd like them if they weren't German.

They're not metal at all. If you actually listened to them, and maybe some of they're newer music, maybe, MAYBE *oh! *gasp* you might actually LIKE them!

As for petty insults, I only deal them when deserved. They do not hurt me when I know it is not actually meant for me.

They're NOT metal - they're not anything previously experienced. YES, they're heavy, YEAS, they're challenging, YES, they're musical, and YES, Coldplay think they're great! And what's good for CP is good for me lol :D

They're NOT metal - they're not anything previously experienced. YES' date=' they're heavy, YEAS, they're challenging, YES, they're musical, and YES, Coldplay think they're great! And what's good for CP is good for me lol :D[/quote']

You've officially become my friend :)

They're NOT metal - they're not anything previously experienced. YES' date=' they're heavy, YEAS, they're challenging, YES, they're musical, and YES, Coldplay think they're great! And what's good for CP is good for me lol :D[/quote']

You've officially become my friend :)

Awwwwww shucks :blush: