✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Hear It For Rammstein!

Victoria

Gargantuan lead singer Till Lindemann is best friends with Chris Martin. 8) The two bands have formed a Mutual Appreciation Society and play each other's albums on their tour buses. 8) Till turned up to see CP in Berlin recently.

If there is one band other than Coldplay that I would eat my heart out to see live, it would be Rammstein! :D Anyone agree?

I can't say I've ever heard their stuff' date=' but if it's good enough for Chris Martin it's good enough for me :D[/quote']

Oh WOW, HAVEN'T you? :o I'm not sure, but I think you just might like it - VERY, VERY different from CP. Give it go and come back and let me know what you think! I recommend Bestrafe Mich from the album Sehnsucht. Their stage act is IMMENSE! :twisted:

It's so funny to see the German titles of Rammstein in here... "Bestrafe mich", now that would be "Punish me"... I like "Engel" a lot and some others are funny as well. But altogether it's too simple in my opinion and too similar... 8)

Yes, it must be funny for you to see the German! The language sits so well with their music, though, somehow. It just wouldn't be the same in English! Do you think their stuff is simple? Oooh, I disagree - that's what I really like about Bestrafe Mich - especially the opening few bars, the way the rhythm changes or something - complex - very clever. No, I find it surprising - like Coldplay in that respect. However, I do agree that the SOUND is similar. But then, some people think that all CP's stuff is samey. :roll:

my weeee brother (who is 15 and actually not so wee :shock: ) is really into Rammstein...but i wouldnt really be able to listen to it for too long....very muchos ROCK music...altho i can translate most of the german! heehee *is quite proud of that fact... :? :D *

Hey! I'm so happy that some others here like them too!

The only way to listen to them is VERY LOUD! :twisted: I turn up the volume until the cat wakes up! And that's LOUD!

But then, I think Coldplay are best loud.

Maybe I'm deaf ...... :roll: :lol: