🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Bone Daddy, did you pay any additional $$ beyond the auction & estimated shipping for your guitar? Gemma mentioned some time ago that the shipping costs were estimates (which I've paid), but now that yours has officially shipped, I can at least get an idea of whether or not I'll need to pay more.

Thanks,

Afeather

BUT you don't need to pay for shipping? :thinking: I thought you were going for the 'rip it off him at the concert' option?! :sneaky:

I JUST GOT MY FRAME I JUST GOT MY FRAME!!!!!!

Wooooooooo I am sooooo excited!!!! :dance: :dance:

It is gorgeous!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

A picture here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=904829&id=1041938198

YAYYYYYYY :dance: :dance:

YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance:

Edit: NOT LONG NOW CARRIE!!! :dance: :dance:

(You will get more dancing when you get the globe ;))

Well, I got some info from Gemma... DHL is going to pick up the globe on Wednesday, so she will be able to give me a tracking number at that time. So, I'm guessing it will arrive sometime next week.

CAN

HARDLY

WAIT

CRAWLING

OUT

MY

SKIN

:bomb:

Wooooooo so exciting!!! :dance:

It's coming your way!!!! :dance:

BUT you don't need to pay for shipping? :thinking: I thought you were going for the 'rip it off him at the concert' option?! :sneaky:[/color][/b]

:lol: :lol:

YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance: YAY! :dance:[/color][/b]

YAYYYYYY :dance: :dance:

Here are some pictures of Will's Drum from TALK. :)

It's been weathered and distressed like a steam-punk gadget.

It looks and feels like an old sci-fi movie prop.

Looks well played and beaten up by drum sticks. I love it.

4288304156_39f410e350.jpg

4287566909_66fdf1202b.jpg

4288306532_209b1f8311.jpg

4287565225_634bb5c8c4.jpg

4288303242_396962e453.jpg

regarding shipping, I also just paid the 200GBP fee, and i havent heard anything more about that.

per DHL's tracking, my guitar is now in a "Clearance Delay" at DHL in the UK (it is coming to the U.S.)... i have called DHL, and they said things usually get held up in customs for inspection, etc., but eventually clear through, that it's normal.

but I am wondering if they will need me to pay some kind of duty and/or tax/VAT to clear it through. I know Kids Co mentioned in all posts that we will be responsible for duties. Hopefully I will hear more about that today from DHL

damn having problem with posting the pic... :confused: it is the first pic im posting, a bit of a noob i know -.-''

You can upload it to tinypic.com or something like that.

Don't worry, I had the same problem when I posted a pic a couple of months ago. It's not just you. :)

Here they are:

4288576224_9b30d692f7_b.jpg

4288578578_e2a3676681_b.jpg

You need to right-click on the picture and copy the address of the image location.

What you did was inserting the flickr page link between the image tags.

It looks great and so does the drum!!! :awesome:

Thank you so so so much for sharing the excitement with us!!!! :kiss:

Thanks so much for helping me with the pics!!! :) :) :) :)

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! And of course I am more than happy to share this with you guys! :nice:

That looks so ace! :D It was one of the things I really would have wanted, glad to see it went to a fellow Coldplayer, though! Can you play it? :)

No unfortunately, but my dad is so hyped as well he says "you definately have to learn how to play it" so by the time i finish exams i'll try my best! ^_^