✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Metal?

Grimace Strikes Back

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's your view on titanium??:rolleyes:

I randomly found out in a Chemistry homework an outsider : Thallium. Thallium is a fantastic metal : almost liquid (easy to cut with a simple knife), it looks blue-ish (well metal-blue) and is used as a light-blocker in photo-electric cells.

Cool metal thallium is. What do you guys think about it ?

I randomly found out in a Chemistry homework an outsider : Thallium. Thallium is a fantastic metal : almost liquid (easy to cut with a simple knife), it looks blue-ish (well metal-blue) and is used as a light-blocker in photo-electric cells.

Cool metal thallium is. What do you guys think about it ?

I think it's a bit overrated, to be honest!:rolleyes:

my brother's into metal so i've heard quite a lot. however, its not my cup of tea.

i wonder why rammstein are so popular in the uk. it's like the only german speaking band everyone knows.

They are popular???

Ask people to name a german band and 9 times out of 10 it's kraftwerk

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i think that sadly i tend to confuse heavy metal with hard rock... any metal expert can point me what's the difference?... :uhoh:

as i remember i've listened and liked: Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Sepultura, Hamlet, Avalanch (last 2 are spanish bands)

which are clasified as Heavy Metal bands.

but really i'd like to know a bit more about that genre to can get what's the difference between that one and Hard Rock, and so to know the different sub-variants that Heavy Metal have.