🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Me is NEW!!!

GuyTaylor

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only this one and the official...I'm paula.b. over there original, hey?

Sometimes I look at the MSN one but I don't really get it and I daren't join anymore 'cos then I'll NEVER do anything else...I honestly could sit here all day just like Jonny.

He went 20hrs straight once didn't he?

yeah same here with mr berryman! :D

i feel the same about Oasis, the only thing is i don't like my fellow Oasis fans, cause they athink they are the lads, you go onto the forum and you are shown no respect what so ever. All it is, is "fuck you" "you're a cunt" it's basically 1000's of Liam G wannabes and it really pisses me off!

Hey everbody!

I'm new here myself, but i have to say this is a great forum the people seem alot nicer than those in the offical forum for expamle ournameislegion and reckoner00, but everyone in here seems really nice and not the least bit pretentious, and you actually talk about coldplay, not radiohead and the strokes.

and of course there is my old friend Maria in here, she's very quiet in the offical forum but in her it looks like she can't keep quiet (you know i love you really). so all it leaves me to say is ...

much love and twice as much respect

johnny!

hiya :D welcome to the forum :)

and i know exactly what you mean about madge :P i can't get a word in edgeways when i'm talking to her, honest :roll:

Hey everbody!

I'm new here myself, but i have to say this is a great forum the people seem alot nicer than those in the offical forum for expamle ournameislegion and reckoner00, but everyone in here seems really nice and not the least bit pretentious, and you actually talk about coldplay, not radiohead and the strokes.

and of course there is my old friend Maria in here, she's very quiet in the offical forum but in her it looks like she can't keep quiet (you know i love you really). so all it leaves me to say is ...

much love and twice as much respect

johnny!

hiya :D welcome to the forum :)

and i know exactly what you mean about madge :P i can't get a word in edgeways when i'm talking to her, honest :roll:

Madge? You never told me they nick named you Madge ... Maria.

• 3 weeks later...