✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How i met your mother

notlost

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pEzi1E5Og]YouTube- Robin Sparkles "Lets Go to the Mall" video[/ame]

They are all great actors.

For example, i liked all the movies made by Jason Segel (Marshall), like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I love you man, and many others.

Lily made American pie: 1,2,3.

I didnt know Ted and Robin before the show.

And Barney was the more know actor, i think.

Sometimes this show remainds me to Friends, other excellent show.

Dont forget this song.

They are all great actors.

For example, i liked all the movies made by Jason Segel (Marshall), like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I love you man, and many others.

Lily made American pie: 1,2,3.

I didnt know Ted and Robin before the show.

And Barney was the more know actor, i think.

yeah, it does. i was just telling a friend of mine that 'How I Met Your Mother' is like the 'Friends' of our generation cos we're in the same age group as the characters in this series & it's set in "our time (now)"...tho having said that, it may not be as funny watching it a few decades later. cos that's how i feel watching 'Friends' re-runs now...the series feels dated while 'How I Met Your Mother' feel's more in-tune with the "modern times"

nope

he's said uncle barney and aunt robin

that doesnt mean they get married though

ah...my bad, then. i think that's what got me thinking that they're married.

yeah, it does. i was just telling a friend of mine that 'How I Met Your Mother' is like the 'Friends' of our generation cos we're in the same age group as the characters in this series & it's set in "our time (now)"...tho having said that, it may not be as funny watching it a few decades later. cos that's how i feel watching 'Friends' re-runs now...the series feels dated while 'How I Met Your Mother' feel's more in-tune with the "modern times"

Totally agree with you.

Anyone knows when starts the next season?

Anyone knows when starts the next season?

probably sometime in september like every other show

I guess second half of september as well, according to the twitter account of the show, the writers are already back to work! ;)

@Kim: I agree with you on the "Friends" thing, there are many similarities between the two shows, the difference being that the characters are more "up-to-date" with "our time" (like you said). (Isn't Barney a naughtier version of Joey after all? :p)

I guess second half of september as well, according to the twitter account of the show, the writers are already back to work! ;)

@Kim: I agree with you on the "Friends" thing, there are many similarities between the two shows, the difference being that the characters are more "up-to-date" with "our time" (like you said). (Isn't Barney a naughtier version of Joey after all? :p)

well, the other thing is that there were more ppl in the circle of friends in 'Friends'. tho i like the small close knit group for 'How I Met Your Mother' anyway.

& there were bits in the series that i could actually relate to, like when Barney & Marshall disappeared for "conference calls" which were really beer drinking, skivving off work sessions... (not that my colleagues & i drank during working hours, but it's the concept employed... :P)

i love how nobody seems to know what the hell it is that Barney does & he never reveals it either...even Marshall doesn't know & he's working in the same bank! :laugh3:

i don't think there's a "Chandler" in their group anyway...& now that i think about it, Barney's a more smug/suave player type compared to Joey, who was mostly bungling his way around. not to mention that Barney'd probably be smarter than Joey in most situations...

• 3 months later...