✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How i met your mother

notlost

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how i met your mother....some of the episodes are just so funny...like the episode where lily was screaming "tantrum!" while she was on top of a car...it kept me laughing for days

i love how i met your mother....some of the episodes are just so funny...like the episode where lily was screaming "tantrum!" while she was on top of a car...it kept me laughing for days

:lol::lol:

The Pineapple incident is definitely one of the best sitcom episode ever :nod:

i leave here the question: is Robin the bride of Barney??

Or it could be a double wedding?? Like Barney will marry with Quinn and Robin with someone else??? it can be my friends, it can be :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The last season had some dumb silly jokes that I thought I was watching disney channel. And it annoys me how Barney´s character changes too often, maybe he has changed now in the last episodes but I´m sure he´ll someway go back and forth on his personality as a ladies man and then an emotional mess. At first I thought it was interesting but now its just dumb. Marshall and Lily have also become quite annoying, their relationship was cute but now its just becoming unreal. I think this show has started sucking because the characters have become cartoony and I don´t know if what happens in the show actually happened. I was just sticking around to see who the mother would be, but would i really be interested anyways? It´s gonna be somebody new and they´ll probably not develop her character enough.

Obviously its not because we don´t know the mother yet. It´s about the characters and the jokes which play a big part in sitcoms.

• 8 months later...