✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Parachutes or A Rush of Blood

sarah**

• 17 years later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rush of Blood to the Head no hesitation because this album was a grow has a musicians for the group and have a more strong songs then Parachutes. Parachutes was a good album musically (the ending was my favorite part of the album + Trouble) and good for a debut album, but Chris voice was so irriting in the first album (the perfect example was Shiver, a horrific track) and not always in rhythm with the melody in certains songs of the album. This second album was how the members growing has a artist and songwriting and thier songwriting. Chris voice sound better, depist it's wasn't like he have excellent like with Viva La Vida and Ghost Stories and you hear how Chris improve his voice since the first album. The songwriting and the melody was the reason why this album was a masterpiece. And the second thing, to this was thier definitive sound before the released of the fourth album, because A Rush of Blood was more rock to Parachutes and less ballads oriented to the first album. X&Y just continue the sound of the second album (but in a worst thing).

I know this topic was seventeen years but i love this topic and a great choice of his favorite between the two albums.