Top Posters In This Topic

Better album?

Parachutes

46% [ 6 ]

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

53% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Most of you liked AROBTTH better than Parachutes... me too :lol:

hhmmm.... parachute's singles are better' date=' but arobtth is overall a better album if you analise all the tracks one by one, i think... so i vote for arobtth.[/quote']

Don't know about that. I think there's room for a reasonable explanation in either case.

Yeah, i know... but like.. i think parachutes singles better cos they are the ones who made coldplay become a big band. Yellow and Trouble were played much more on the radios and tv here than in my place or gpasuyf, for example. Well, at least here in Brazil.

But about the tracks.. I think that rush of blood is more entertaining to listen to, while parachutes is more... hmmm... deep. i can see why many ppl think that parachutes is better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also voted for AROBTTH, I think that the band explored more. And I agree with Valleyboy, "if you analise all the tracks one by one". But Parachutes also has great songs (It's obvious) but I prefer AROBTTH, he means much for me... song by song.

sorry for the english

I also voted for AROBTTH, I think that the band explored more. And I agree with Valleyboy, "if you analise all the tracks one by one". But Parachutes also has great songs (It's obvious) but I prefer AROBTTH, he means much for me... song by song.

sorry for the english

• 2 weeks later...