🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Band of Horses

Dejan

I meant live :)

So their gig was last night and it was perfect :heart: i truly LOVE it! Ben broke a chord of his guitar during The Funeral, poor him he was stressing but the public support him and he could finish perfectly :) he´s so sweet and hotie :blush:

I waited all the gig to hear my song :heart: Detlef Schrempf, im speachless!

What about the support band, they rocked!!!! I felt in love with their bassist :laugh4: oh man seriously, what a lovely and nice and hot guy :wacky: we speak a bit in the end of the gig, they were at merchandise balcony, he was so freakin nice, i want to marry him :lol:

ill try to post pics here, they are really bad, since i used my phone :\ im sorry

Sounds lovely :awesome: I saw them at a festival so I didn't have the opportunity to go say hi or ask for an autograph, but they were real crowd pleaser's and I hope they come back this year. And I have some terrible phone pictures as well :P Who was the opening band?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hihi he really looks like he enjoy the crowd a lot :)

the support band is called Mike Noga & The Gentlemen of Fortune, sounds a bit like bruce springsteen, bob dylan and that :)

their myspace : http://www.myspace.com/mikenogaandthegentlemenoffortune/

i loved them so much, it was 1st time i bought an album of a support band, usually idont like them :wacky:

hihi he really looks like he enjoy the crowd a lot :)

the support band is called Mike Noga & The Gentlemen of Fortune, sounds a bit like bruce springsteen, bob dylan and that :)

their myspace : http://www.myspace.com/mikenogaandthegentlemenoffortune/

i loved them so much, it was 1st time i bought an album of a support band, usually idont like them :wacky:

Yeah, they really make you feel loved :D The drummer wore an I Love Tromsø shirt etc. Great guys.

I'll check them out then ;) Opening bands are great.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to think I like this band. But all they ever seem to make are songs with a lot of repetitive samples and lyrics, and what annoys me so much is that in some songs they can't make a decent end and instead just abruptly cut the song off. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the new album, either.

Oh, I am so not liking their new album. :( I was looking forward to it, because they have some really good songs (nót from the new album). But instead the lead single already gave away what it would be like, no, it's even more bland. It just doesn't get me interested :dissappointed:

I tried several times, but I get none of the songs.