✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My church is doing Viva La Vida!

coldplay45

I'm on the worship team at my church and i looked at our set list for Easter and much to my surprise I saw that we are doing an instrumental version of Viva La Vida for the pre service song! Plus we are going to have an 8 part string section. I just thought id share that to all the coldplayers.

I wish my church was cool like that. :disappointed:

All they do is sing songs about how much 'we' love Jesus.

They don't even let the priest speak. (Actually I should say ONE song is sung all the time. It's played like 15 times during the duration of mass.)

great. yeah I want to see that too :D

I will be in worship team soon too.

But I don't know if I could convince them to do something like that too.

But I'll try my best ^^

BTW, I'm playing piano every sunday after the meeting too. It's like "that's beautiful, what's that?" "Coldplay :D" . I love to play The Hardest Part (especially with the extended intro like in Barcelona), Death and all his friends (that's totally awesome o.O), Clocks (cause everyone loves it xD) and Postcards, because I don't have really much time eh ;/

jealous much?! :P i wish my church did coldplay songs, like <3jonny1.36 said, we just have an organ - which is not the best thing to play coldplay on, if anyone ever wanted to try it. in fact, no-one ever has tried it :cry: *wishes for organist to play coldplay tomorrow, but knows it will (unfortunately) never happen* :laugh3:

I'm on the worship team at my church and i looked at our set list for Easter and much to my surprise I saw that we are doing an instrumental version of Viva La Vida for the pre service song! Plus we are going to have an 8 part string section. I just thought id share that to all the coldplayers.

That's awesome! :D

Well, all I can say is that I want to go to your church :P It sounds a whole lot cooler than mine :( All we do is sing dreary music that goes at about 2 beats per minute - apparently Coldplay would be far too modern and upbeat and generally brilliant for mine, which consists mainly of really old people who have never even heard of Coldplay :o Oh well, my wish will probably never come true :( But I can dream :D