✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Gwyneth split up, but still live in the same street?

analoeskah

AMSTERDAM - Gwyneth Paltrow en Chris Martin zouden op het punt staan om uit elkaar te gaan. De twee zouden een tweede huis in dezelfde straat hebben gekocht zodat ze gescheiden van elkaar kunnen leven, maar toch dicht bij elkaar kunnen zijn voor hun kinderen.

© Wenn.com

"Het is algemeen bekend dat de twee nauwelijks samen zijn", zegt een bron uit de Britse muziekwereld tegen het Amerikaanse tijdschrift In Touch. "Als hij uitgaat, is zij er bijna nooit bij. Dan komt hij over als een vrijgezel die zichzelf wel vermaakt."

Ook een vriendin van Paltrow weet te melden dat de twee, behalve hun kinderen, erg weinig gemeen hebben met elkaar.

Affaire

De Coldplay-zanger en de actrice zijn zes jaar geleden getrouwd en hebben twee kinderen, Apple en Moses. De laatste tijd gingen er geruchten dat Martin vreemd zou gaan met actrice Kate Bosworth, met hij bij een U2-concert werd gespot.

De zanger ontkende de aantijgingen. "Of er nu iets gebeurd is of niet, dat mensen erover praten is al genant genoeg voor Gwyneth", zegt de vriendin. "Daarbij hebben ze de hele tijd ruzie met elkaar."

Een andere bron vertelt dat de twee waarschijnlijk nooit zullen scheiden. "Omdat het voor hen erg belangrijk is dat hun kinderen thuis kunnen komen bij een vader en een moeder. De twee hebben misschien niet meer het huwelijk dat ze eerst hadden, maar een scheiding zullen ze altijd uit de weg gaan."

Source: http://www.nu.nl/achterklap/2214542/gwyneth-paltrow-en-chris-martin-elkaar.html

Google Translate.

http://bit.ly/bY1b9r

Ehm? True or false?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it says that they bought a house in the same street so they can still be 'together' for their children. It also says that a divorce is never coming, because they don't want that for their children.

so basically they're separating?

like i said, i doubt it's true, but it's still quite an interesting theory. :P

So.. That's kind of good.. :thinking:

Like, he's married.. he tied the knot, there for, no dating.. so we won't see him jumping around a girl from another.

So, he's married.. but doesn't love Gwyneth?.. So.. the way i see it.. He'll always be single.

If the theory is true.

I sure hope so..

Gah, Look at me being such a fangirl, trying to find anyway to prove that Chris doesn't love anyone else :facepalm:

A SEPARATE LEASE? GWYNETH PALTROW AND CHRIS MARTIN SPLIT RUMOR GOES “COLD”

CHRIS MARTIN COLDPLAY DJ JAMIE FORD GWYNETH PALTROW IN TOUCH IN TOUCH WEEKLY JAMIE FORD

12:39 pm, March 24th, 2010

(GettyImages.com)

Gwyneth Paltrow and her hubby, Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, are “moving into separate homes,” declares In Touch.

The distance between them “has been growing for months,” says the tab, and “insider” DJ Jamie Ford claims “they’re ready to split permanently by moving into separate, but adjoining, homes in London.”

“They have little left in common” besides their two children, insists Ford, while a Paltrow “friend” says the couple’s been “fighting constantly.”

Also constant? Reports of marital woe for Paltrow and Martin… whose house is still undivided.

A rep for Paltrow assures Gossip Cop it’s “complete fabrication” without “an ounce of truth.”

“How many times have we seen this rumor come and go?” he asks.

Way, way too many times. And it’s no more true today.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!

The mag In Touch said that too , that some person DJ Jaime Ford said that that's why their making the house like that but Gwyn's rep already said it was false

^I agree. As much as I despise Gwyn, I don't care if they're together if he's happy.

Well, I don't have a problem with her. I have a friend who hates her only because she's married to Chris, but she never saw her in a movie. :dozey: She's a good actress, imo.

edit:

I don't understand all the people who want them to break up, I mean I am really jealous of Gwen, who isn't, but why would you want a family to break up, it's not like Chris will come running to you if they break up. I just want both of them to be happy.

+1! I totally agree.