✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Gwyneth split up, but still live in the same street?

analoeskah

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Recently there were rumours that Martin would be strange to actress Kate Bosworth with a U2 concert when he was spotted."

:confused::wtf:

I don't understood anything of this phrase... Someone can help me?

I think that the sentence is a reference to recent rumours that Chris Martin had been seen kissing actress Kate Bosworth openly at a U2 concert! (no evidence such as for instance picture).

SERIOUSLY............ Would Gwyneth parade Chris's brother around their under construction house if this was true?

Gwyn- This is our about to be new super mansion:smug:

Al: Wow wish I had one:thinking:

Gywn: You can live with us, Al, we have lots of room.:idea2:, come let me show you where your brother stays, and here is where I stay, we don't like being married anymore, so we are just gonna pretend:facepalm:

(Altho if that Lainey chick say's it's true, I might just have to believe it.):lipsrsealed2::wiseguy::laugh1:

Strange with these rumours:

On the Gwyneth thread there is posted a picture of the couple - taken on 24.3.10 - as they are driving home from a restaurant.

So far they are living in the same house and sharing the same car!

That's enough for me :P

Show me the photo and I believe!:P

Exactly! The magazines still have to provide the evidence in the form of photo(s), but since they have not done so by now, the most likely reason is that there is NO evidence / photo.

So until that evidence be produced, I consider it to be complete fabrication.

Exactly! The magazines still have to provide the evidence in the form of photo(s), but since they have not done so by now, the most likely reason is that there is NO evidence / photo.

So until that evidence be produced, I consider it to be complete fabrication.

I think the same... Isn't Chris's style do something like this... Who doesn't know him, can believe in any story that press says, but we fans know the things.:D

So.. do they love eachother.. or..what?..They live together..or without the rumors, is it a fact that they do not love eachother? ... You know what?..fuck it. :mean:

I'm glad they are together they are complete soulmates and Gwyneth is so pretty :shifty:

• 7 months later...
Why has this resurfaced? I hope for the kids sake this is not true. I dont believe it anyway. Although, one day, Id love for Chris to decide he would prefer a festively plump,36 year old mother of 2 from Australia.....lol.

Aww..."festively plump" is such a nice expression. :nice:

• 2 weeks later...