✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Gwyneth split up, but still live in the same street?

analoeskah

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true. It's nice to see lots of Chrissygirls on here have common sense about the whole thing. :P

EDIT: And I don't despise her because she's with Chris, I despise her because:

-She's a terrible actress and won an Oscar.

And most of all:

-She wears fur.

just like coldplay is a terrible band. chris is a "cretin". ok got it.:thinking:

I don't understand all the people who want them to break up, I mean I am really jealous of Gwen, who isn't, but why would you want a family to break up, it's not like Chris will come running to you if they break up. I just want both of them to be happy.

This. Thank you.

It's not true...for many, many obvious reasons

Has already been denied by her publicist. And as he puts it so very well:

"How many times have we seen this rumour come and go"

Idle gossip as always. People need to leave them alone

i don't understand people. if they are no longer happy they will divorce, just wait for the announcement. why make stupid stuff up? i mean even prince charles got a divorce and there was an institution at stake, not just two kids. seriously, people either believe in fairytale or they are so cynical they think if you're married too long you must hate one another. for god's sake life is not simple but it's not that hard either.

oh, and everything is Gwyneth's fault. she put a gun to Chris' head and gave him a rush of blood to his "not so small head" judging by his feet.

"Oh hey Al, let me just show you all the work we're having done on our house. This is the second house I bought for your brother to live in cos I hate his guts! Cool huh?"

Gwyneth+s+on+snow+patrol+2NeZNIVFKXDl.jpg?100308Z11_PALTROW_B_GR_01

:dozey:

:lol: Great one :D

Yeah, I also said before, that they love to write rumours about Gwyn, so don't believe everything. (And you're wrong Mich, that's GARY LIGHTBODY, not AL! :lol::dozey:)

I think it's a load of rubbish as per usual. :gossip:

Personally I'm not keen on Gwyneth, but NOT becuase she is married to Chris. I haven't liked her since before they got together. If Chris is happy then that's all that is important here :shrug:

:laugh3: maybe they will buy the whole city!

They don't need the whole city just one 33 room super mansion for Jonny and Chrissy and a second 33 room super mansion for Gwynnie and Thd Maid who, as I predicted years and years ago, will actually officially become Gwyneth's maid. :smug: