✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Summer Heights High

Reilly

Australian comedy series starring Chris Lilley as 3 different characters in a public high school. It's not at all in an annoying Eddie Murphy "Look at me being everyone!" kinda way, he plays a polynesian bully, the most popular girl in school and the schools drama teacher, and really get's their mannerisms down perfectly. Also, the 3 characters never interact, and their storylines don't affect eachother which is a really pleasant touch. He's so convincing playing each one that it took me almost a whole episode to realise he was playing each of them.

Anyone a fan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGq4shb_O3Y]YouTube- Summer Heights High Episode 1 Part 1/3[/ame]

Enjoy.

I love SHH!! Yes, Chris Lilley is even believable as Ja'mie! it's unbelievable. I love all the characters but I think my fave would be Mr. G.

My name is Mr. G...3 talents 1 2 3, singing and dancing and acting is myyyyyy liiiiifeeee. I'm a teacher that's for sure, in a school of crazy kids at Summer Heights Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I love how he turned the school musical into his life story

Yeah how he made the musical all about him is genius! I've only seen up to episode 6.

It's hard to choose between the 3, but overall I think Jonah cracks me up the most. It's the accent that gets me.

"He said he met 50 cent in the fuckin city"

J: "I DID meet 50 cent in the city!"

"He even made up that he has a girlfriend"

J: "I DO have a fuckin girlfriend!"

"Whats her name?!"

J: "I don't know Manda or some shit.."

Or how everytime he has a problem with the female teacher he ALWAYS says "Whats wrong are you on your period or something" and his friends ALWAYS laugh haha.

Hahaha. I heard the show got some bad press because a lot of kids in schools kept copying the characters.

Yeah people started calling redheads rangas and now apparently there's some racism against redheads thing.

Yeah people started calling redheads rangas and now apparently there's some racism against redheads thing.

OMG i swear i heard the same thing somewhere! :dozey::rolleyes: It's all so silly - that show is hysterical - i can't wait for the next Chris Liley show that is coming to HBO.

Fun fact: my supervisor at work is Australian and is JUST like Mr. G. in every other way which makes every day considerably more fun!