✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Future Sound?

getithom

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!!

Seriously, I haven't said anything, but I feel like too many people aren't willing to let go. Coldplay shouldn't make the same album three times. Bands like The Fray can do that.

I'm looking forward to anything they put out and I'm sure that what we get will be different than VLV.

:laugh3:

I want an album like X&Y! It's the 8th wonder of the world!:heart:

I want an album more rock, with more guitar! Songs like White Shadows, Square One, Low!

Or like other songs, One I Love, Murder, Spies!!!

Of the new era, I loved the Chris's voice in Yes, and the song is the best of the album! I really wanted his voice in some song again!!

I totally agree!

Surely nobody wants to hear what would essentially be a repeat of one of their previous albums? I think to expect that is a bit sill really because as they progress as a band their sound is going to change, regardless of what producer they use.

The fact that I don't know what it will sound like is the bit I find most exciting about knowing a new album will be coming at some point :dance:

IT WILL BE CALLED NORTH STAR. THE ALBUM ARTWORK IS A PHOTO OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM. THE ALBUM'S TRACKS WILL INCLUDE FAMOUS OLD PAINTERS, FULL VERSIONS OF BOTH WEDDING BELLS AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, A STUDIO VERSION OF SPANISH RAIN, AND AT LEAST 4 OTHER TRACK NAMES OF WHICH WE'VE SEEN ON THE SOUTH BANK SHOW AND 60 MINUTES. ANY OTHER TRACKS WILL BE ON THE EP, WHICH WILL BE CALLED STAIRWELLS.

Also, I think the sound itself will be a combination of VLVODAAHF (you know, for Famous Old Painters) and Parachutes.

IT WILL BE CALLED NORTH STAR. THE ALBUM ARTWORK IS A PHOTO OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM. THE ALBUM'S TRACKS WILL INCLUDE FAMOUS OLD PAINTERS, FULL VERSIONS OF BOTH WEDDING BELLS AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, A STUDIO VERSION OF SPANISH RAIN, AND AT LEAST 4 OTHER TRACK NAMES OF WHICH WE'VE SEEN ON THE SOUTH BANK SHOW AND 60 MINUTES. ANY OTHER TRACKS WILL BE ON THE EP, WHICH WILL BE CALLED STAIRWELLS.

Also, I think the sound itself will be a combination of VLVODAAHF (you know, for Famous Old Painters) and Parachutes.

No..I don't think they're quite that gay.

I will bet that it turns out different to everything that people have suggested in this thread.

this.

Nobody wants anything they release to be bad, them included I'm sure :laugh3:

There's no point sitting here trying to work out what it will sound like because I don't think anyone will be able to guess and be right anyway!

I was thinking.. and I must have seen this on another thread.. how somebody said that they think they hope that the 5th CD will sort of be like A Message 2010. Last night I listened to Lovers In Japan Acoustic and I was thinking "What if the next CD kind of had the style of these 2 songs?" The idea sounds great but kind of bad at the same time.