✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*Ricardo asks Questions to ANYONE Thread* And responds

Reilly

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god, yeah, I'm glad Reilly's still here, he was cool. How much has everyone changed? Tons of noobs, I don't know anybody...

Welcome back, I remember one Brian who was Twix, and god knows how I remember that.

Welcome back, I remember one Brian who was Twix, and god knows how I remember that.

That wasn't me... I really only lurked, I think I did a few posts but that's it.

I'm hardly a newb. Been here since 2007.

No I noticed... I just mean... I checked out the Coldplay section and there are a LOT of new fangirls. who like VLV. which I like Coldplay and all... but that album was shit.

No I noticed... I just mean... I checked out the Coldplay section and there are a LOT of new fangirls. who like VLV. which I like Coldplay and all... but that album was shit.

I disagree. I think a lot of the crap of the era is shit. But I still really like the album. But then again I have personal connections with it. Meh, to each his own. I still think Coldplay have never been as good as they were in 2002-03.

I disagree. I think a lot of the crap of the era is shit. But I still really like the album. But then again I have personal connections with it. Meh, to each his own. I still think Coldplay have never been as good as they were in 2002-03.

Yeah. ROBTTH was definitely the very best of Coldplay. But I also really like VLV.

Same, did you see them live then? Wow. They were good then. And then I listen to Viva La Vida or something and it's just like... where did they go?

All the fangirls are talking about a new album though haha, is it due out soon?

Same, did you see them live then? Wow. They were good then. And then I listen to Viva La Vida or something and it's just like... where did they go?

Chris says Christmastime, EMI says no way.

Chris says Christmastime, EMI says no way.

ah well... you can't exactly trust Chris Martin can you ;)

I'd go with what EMI says. They're in trouble though aren't they, why wouldn't they release it now for the cash?

I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What should I do with it?

Nazi Skinhead cut.

I did not sadly. Only videos and the DVD. They were incredible. I saw them at the start of the VLV tour, even then they were still really good, they have slipped dramatically over the past year.

Nah, not for a while. We haven't gotten anything really about it either. They're just antsy.