✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi Y'all! :D

TraceOddity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tracie :)

did you hear about babybeeburns? he has his own thread somewhere. he's a very lucky baby whose coldplaying aunties & uncles bought him some lovely presents & arranged a signed card by the band. I'm still overwhelmed by how generous some people can be. Some of them we've met, but others we haven't yet had the opportunity to meet.

Angie went on a cool trip with a red mini, on behalf of Ryan Marie whose mummy is jbarry who makes loads of the banners at the top of the board. As well as Angie's fab photo story (which is a fab read), there's a thread about Ryan & the significance of the mini too.

loads of us had a ball in Wembley in September, with 2 concerts & a picnic (oh & some went drinking on the thurs night & did coldplay karaoke - video evidence is in thecoldplay section somewhere!). we finally got to meet some of the lovely members of this board. plus I finally got to meet the legend that is Angie.

queueing in an indian summer whilst 7 months pregnant is not the greatest of fun, but members of this board made it so much more bearable.

and there were other gatherings at other concerts on the tour, where i'm sure other coldplayers had just as much fun.

so there are plenty of good things that have happened. I'm sure there are some I've missed should anyone else care to add them.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post.;)

hey tracie :)

did you hear about babybeeburns? he has his own thread somewhere. he's a very lucky baby whose coldplaying aunties & uncles bought him some lovely presents & arranged a signed card by the band. I'm still overwhelmed by how generous some people can be. Some of them we've met, but others we haven't yet had the opportunity to meet.

Angie went on a cool trip with a red mini, on behalf of Ryan Marie whose mummy is jbarry who makes loads of the banners at the top of the board. As well as Angie's fab photo story (which is a fab read), there's a thread about Ryan & the significance of the mini too.

loads of us had a ball in Wembley in September, with 2 concerts & a picnic (oh & some went drinking on the thurs night & did coldplay karaoke - video evidence is in thecoldplay section somewhere!). we finally got to meet some of the lovely members of this board. plus I finally got to meet the legend that is Angie.

queueing in an indian summer whilst 7 months pregnant is not the greatest of fun, but members of this board made it so much more bearable.

and there were other gatherings at other concerts on the tour, where i'm sure other coldplayers had just as much fun.

so there are plenty of good things that have happened. I'm sure there are some I've missed should anyone else care to add them.

What's wrong with teens

As Tracie said, if you want to discuss anything like that, take it elsewhere. Nobody is criticising teens per se.:)

Everyone has a right to post on here irrespective of race, nationality, gender, sexual persuasion, religious beliefs or AGE.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post.;)

Please leave me alone. I'm angry, upset and very emotional.

I posted because I actually want to remember the good times. and I don't want my memories of Coldplaying tarnishing by the stupid flame war that has been going on for over 18 months. so please don't use me to further whatever further arguments are brewing (that goes for everyone)

its supposed to be Coldplaying's 10th birthday this year. it was supposed to be a year to celebrate.

As Tracie said, if you want to discuss anything like that, take it elsewhere. Nobody is criticising teens per se.:)

Everyone has a right to post on here irrespective of race, nationality, gender, sexual persuasion, religious beliefs or AGE.

Why don't all the Coldplay haters and teens who only want to speak to other teens start up their own forum where they can slag off the band and squabble to their heart's content.

Just an idea.:rolleyes:

Then why'd you say that?

It wasn't really specific... you didn't mention specific teens, just "teens" as a whole... but let's not get into a fight about that. Very well.

Maybe it wasn't clear enough. This was the specific part of what I said.;)

Those ones should clearly only be posting on boards which are specifically for non-adults.

and teens who only want to speak to other teens