✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi Y'all! :D

TraceOddity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's a long time ago I think!! Everything ok? :D (changed my username btw see usertitle :uhoh2:)

Nice! You're on your way to being a one-man-band,lol. :)

It's been a little over a year. Got sick of the BS,But I still miss this place.

No, not irony. Just trying to find the silver lining. :)

Good to see you're stil around, Reilly!

Nice! You're on your way to being a one-man-band,lol. :)

It's been a little over a year. Got sick of the BS,But I still miss this place.

No, not irony. Just trying to find the silver lining. :)

Good to see you're stil around, Reilly!

Haha yes I am! :lol:

Good to see you back here! :D

Hi Tracie. Good to see you back. Wish it could be under better circumstances.;)

Me too. But maybe the best way to deal with the crap is to just go back to enjoying the forum, and showing Ian that some of us aren't into the games....except the Lounge games,lol.

Me too. But maybe the best way to deal with the crap is to just go back to enjoying the forum, and showing Ian that some of us aren't into the games....except the Lounge games,lol.

I was going to suggest that a few of us like-minded souls set up a new (fight-free) thread that we could all post in. Anyone non-hostile welcome,

If anyone tries to ruin it we could then get them put on "forced ignore" so they couldn't post in it.

Just an idea.;)

I was going to suggest that a few of us like-minded souls set up a new (fight-free) thread that we could all post in. Anyone non-hostile welcome,

If anyone tries to ruin it we could then get them put on "forced ignore" so they couldn't post in it.

Just an idea.;)

here's an idea...

why don't you start your own forum where you can post your thoughts, your daily mail clippings and other musings :)

just an idea... :)

here's an idea...

why don't you start your own forum where you can post your thoughts, your daily mail clippings and other musings :)

It's a very good idea. Unfortunately, his silence is deafening. A sensical idea, calmly put forth, is met with silence. People wonder that interating with this man brings hostility when it's pretty much the only thing he'll respond to. :(

here's an idea...

Why don't all the Coldplay haters and teens who only want to speak to other teens start up their own forum where they can slag off the band and squabble to their heart's content.

Just an idea.:rolleyes:

No offense, Mark, and NOT taking sides, but this is what I'd hoped to avoid in this thread. There are plenty of other threads to have this discussion in. ;)

You SHOULD have a blog, btw, you'd be good at it, but this is for me to catch up, not for people to carry on the disputes they can have in other threads...

No offense, Mark, and NOT taking sides, but this is what I'd hoped to avoid in this thread. There are plenty of other threads to have this discussion in. ;)

You SHOULD have a blog, btw, you'd be good at it, but this is for me to catch up, not for people to carry on the disputes they can have in other threads...

OK, I agree, but then you should also be telling Camille, and anyone else who tries to start an argument, the same thing. Fair comment?