✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Adverts

busybeeburns

Any one got any... mines one on the radio now about road tax dodgers... goes a bit like this (tune to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

oh,no, chitty chitty bang bang

chitty chitty bang bang we've been bad,

for we should have got our road tax,

but we were a bit slack now we're sad,

we were driving round a bend

and didn't see the camera there

flash bang chitty chitty bang bang

it's been a real nightmare!

we tried out best to fly away

because we had these fines to pay

but we didn't get very far!

the camera caught chitty on tape

they foiled our plan

a wind escape

by clamping the wheel of the car!

oh chitty no chitty you know what we can do chitty

isn't it a tragic end

we love chitty chitty bang bang

our road tax dodging friend!!

:lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't think of any i like...

all i can come up with is the Bud Ice commercials with the creepy penguin, but those have been off the air for years, and Bud Ice doesn't even exist anymore.

omg, i think i remember those commercials!! is that the one where the penguin starts to sing dooby dooby doo.. and he would always show up out of nowhere?

:stunned:

i think i might have to go with the nike commercials where there's a poulet and the poulet is chasing after this guy relentlessy

Reebok that was...

Atm my favourite set of ads are the Adidas ones with Beckham and Johhny Wilkinson doing each others jobs, Beckham hitting it over the bar, and Wilkinson taking free kicks, have to say, they're both damn good at what they can do...sign Johnny up for England FC, he has a left foot, oh how we miss some1 with one :(

I like the toyota advert where a burglar's tryin 2 brake into sum ladys flat but his ladder falls down. So he cries for help and the lady rushes to the balcony and says, "oh!". She then goes downstairs (you'd think to help the burglar) but she moves her car (which is directly underneath the man) and then goes bk to her appartment and the burglar's left dangling on the balcony like a poor pair of pants :-)

the john smith ones i love at the moment...haven't sene many godo adverts..just

the peter kay in the pub whatever and his daughter phoning

"you don't need to be scared of ghosts, you wanna be scared of the burglers who break in through the window..night"

i like the ikea ones where they make you feel bad for an inanimate object - there was one with a lamp that this girl had to throw away and she put it outside in the rain and replaced it with an ikea one, they put some sad music on and you feel really bad for the old one, then this guy comes along and says " are you crazy " 'cause why should someone feel bad about something like that...

don't know if anyone has seen that one..