✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you think of when you think of Mexico?

ricardo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In some places it's actually really tough. Mostly in the north border and in the states of Guerrero and MIchoacan (center and southwest)

I know, recent news have showed so much chaos in those areas... Is the narcotraffic problem getting out of control in Mexico somehow?

and a close drug and murderers relationship between there and here :(

And here. :(

Btw, I forgot about el chavo del 8. But for me, it is more Latin American than Mexican only. :P

Guest LiquidSky

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

of course :sombrero:

I know, recent news have showed so much chaos in those areas... Is the narcotraffic problem getting out of control in Mexico somehow?

And here. :(

Btw, I forgot about el chavo del 8. But for me, it is more Latin American than Mexican only. :P

Not the whole country, some places like Ciudad Juárez and some cities of some Northern States are out of control, but other places are fine. I think we're heading to Colombia's path :\ Ciudad Juárez, for example, is the most violent city in the world, and other ones like Tampico, Tijuana and even Monterrey are very harsh these days too. But as I said, it's mainly in the North and Guerrero and MIchoacan. The other States are fine.

Beautiful beaches, mariachi bands, bright colors, and using Cheez Whiz for cheeseburgers.

Sorry, but I think of that last one a lot when I think of Mexico. My husband and I honeymooned in Cancun and we ordered cheeseburgers at our hotel and they used Cheez Whiz. It was bizarre!