✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who or what got you started on Coldplay?

aarontennies

Hi,

in my opinion, right under the stage!

For my concert, I had originally tickets for the tribune, but on the concert day, I suddenly decided to exchange it. I was lucky enough and met a guy, who was willing to exchange! And I was happy I did it. The experience wouldn´t be that excellent from the tribune. I was afraid of the pressure of people, but it wasn´t that bad. You know, CP music is not aggressive, so neither the fans under the stage are, as with some heavier rock bands. :-)

Posting addiction starts? :cry:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

For my concert, I had originally tickets for the tribune, but on the concert day, I suddenly decided to exchange it. I was lucky enough and met a guy, who was willing to exchange! And I was happy I did it. The experience wouldn´t be that excellent from the tribune. I was afraid of the pressure of people, but it wasn´t that bad. You know, CP music is not aggressive, so neither the fans under the stage are, as with some heavier rock bands. :-)

Agreed. You get the best experience when standing as close as possible to the stage.

Something wrong about posting addiction? :D

Hi,

Yeah posting addiction really started :D

I'm happy you say it's worth it to be right under the stage... i was afraid of the people pressure...

But you have to get there as soon as possible to get good places, right? And could you see well through all that people before you? :)

Thanks, btw :)

wisna & nordseet: :D :D ja poznam také príslovie: čo môžeš odložiť dnes, môžeš aj zajtra odložiť :D :D

Yeah posting addiction really started :D

I'm happy you say it's worth it to be right under the stage... i was afraid of the people pressure...

But you have to get there as soon as possible to get good places, right? And could you see well through all that people before you? :)

Thanks, btw :)

wisna & nordseet: :D :D ja poznam také príslovie: čo môžeš odložiť dnes, môžeš aj zajtra odložiť :D :D

I was at the statium at 3 PM and managed to be somewhere around third row, not bad. I could see perfectly, except for the B and C stage, obviously. If I went to a concert more than once, I would choose different stage every time.

Next tour, maybe :D

I have a deadline to comply with, so it´s not that simple with my work...

BTW, Nopix, did you listen to FM today? They played Coldplay three times!

Didn't have any time to listen to the radio today, unfortunately... But I'm glad that there's at least one station in Slovakia that plays CP! Thanks for tellin me :)

What are the B, C stages?

Those were small stages where they performed a pair of songs in smaller scale/acoustically during Viva tour, B was at the end of the ramp to the right of the main (A) stage and C was nearly in the middle of the statium/arena, surrounded by the crowd.

To ja se spis ridim prislovim "Co nemusis udelat dnes ani zitra, odloz na dobu neurcitou" :D

BTW, nepresuneme se na slovenske forum? Uz to tam umrelo a ono je také čudné komunikovat anglicky s nekym kdo hovori (skoro) stejnou reci :D a stejně uz je to tady a bit off topic :D

I kept hearing Viva La Vida EVERYWHERE and I was flipping out because the guy who was singing had such an amazing voice.

This is true. I'd literally give my left kidney to have Chris Martin's voice. Not only would I be able to sing like nobody's business, but the women would be flocking to me! :cool:

I was at the statium at 3 PM and managed to be somewhere around third row, not bad. I could see perfectly, except for the B and C stage, obviously. If I went to a concert more than once, I would choose different stage every time.

Next tour, maybe :D

I have a deadline to comply with, so it´s not that simple with my work...

BTW, Nopix, did you listen to FM today? They played Coldplay three times!

And how about if you need to use lavatories...??? :stunned: