✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rub it in :disappointed:

It's not that special... I've only been to Mexico, USA (NYC/NJ area) three times, Finland and Estonia this year. :shrug: Oh and in two weeks I'm going to the US again and hopefully we'll be able to go to Chicago for Lollapalooza! :wacko:

It's not that special... I've only been to Mexico, USA (NYC/NJ area) three times, Finland and Estonia this year. :shrug: Oh and in two weeks I'm going to the US again and hopefully we'll be able to go to Chicago for Lollapalooza! :wacko:

Just this year? :stunned:

That just rubbing it in just a bit more really, just a little bit. :\

Muzika has a horribly long distance to send it over :uhoh:

Sure, join in :nice: it would help with postage :laugh4:

I don't know any coldplayer there :shrug:

You are very nice! :cool:I will join in, and take the place of muzika... Wonderful!:\

OK, tomorrow I'll find out shipping costs and maybe then be joined :rolleyes:

I will invite Vera from Russia, she's also nice colplayer and it would help with postage :laugh4:

OMG! you'll see Green Day!:rolleyes:

and Lady Gaga:embarrassed:

and Grizzly Bear! :rolleyes:

You are very nice! :cool:I will join in, and take the place of muzika... Wonderful!:\

OK, tomorrow I'll find out shipping costs and maybe then be joined :rolleyes:

I will invite Vera from Russia, she's also nice colplayer and it would help with postage :laugh4:

OMG! you'll see Green Day!:rolleyes:

and Lady Gaga:embarrassed:

and Grizzly Bear! :rolleyes:

Great, and if she joins it will lower your postage costs :laugh4:

Sure t works out for everyone...except Vera :uhoh: But ah well.

Man, i've seen two of those acts i only had to travel twenty minutes up the road.

...oh my god, i sound so irish.

Stefan, you better be coming to Lollapalooza with me! I really gotta buy my ticket... I'm really excited though.

Anyway, I want to be in involved with this! :D

Great, i'll add you to the list.

I went to buy the book today, the only bloody thing giving me any sort of hassle.

All the scrapbooks were as ugly as hell, all rainbow and childish :sick:

So all that i could get is a sketch book, it's a4 size and has a plastic cover so only slightly heavy :\

My mom said i could tear out sheet to make it lighter :laugh4:

She knows about the new book,

Any of the old books i could find just wouldn't work.

It was an idea,

and it just didn't work out.

Oh and just so you know people, you need about a c3 sized envelope.

i don't understand the sizes you use.

what does c3 mean?

anyway, it doesn't really matter because once the book comes to me, I can easily go get a pretty big envelope for a dollar or $2.