✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome :awesome:

Yesterday someone said "Yeah, that country between New Zealand and Australia, right?" :wtf:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Maybe they were referring to Tasmania? It's a little island slightly off the mainland but it's still a state of Australia!!

Guest LiquidSky
PM me if you want to be involved too,

i need to keep track of everyone.

List of People taking Part (If you want to be taken out of the list ( :sad: )or added to the list ( :cheesy: ) just PM me)

aniskywalker,

BerrymanGirl1,

Braddock,

Briggins,

chienorange,

CM,

Cobalt,

Dargarius,

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Dee,

editor42,

Electric.Candy,

fatima_8,

Graceful,

HappyPickle98,

johkujii,

Makayla,

muzika,

raving_rainbow_rabbit,

Wherrwhfer,

Zeya

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING UP OUR MIND.

So we have an idea ( thought up by Braddock ;D ) of making a Coldplaying scrapbook.

It will simply be a book which which travel all over to world to the different people on the board. Each person will decorate a section or a whole page, depending on what size book we get.

Makayla came up with the idea of getting an old book from an antique store and people do their section on the pages on the text, which would look very pretty.

To reduce shipping costs of course the book will be a practical size and weight.

The book will also travel from country to country, from just say left to right instead of all over to reduce the shipping costs even more.

We will make a chart and map of where the book is going to go using a simple map like this.

mikw38.png

Each person will get the book for a week or less if they can.

Once it's done it might to go on a trip back around so each person can see the finished product in person, depending on interest. Scans of the book will also be put up on here.

We still don't know what we'll do with it in the end, i'm sure someone can come up with an idea.

If you see any flaws let us know, so we can sort it out now? :laugh4:

You could mail it to Coldplay? :thinking:

considering i'm skint i'd like to request to be passing it on to a person inthe same country but this isn't a deal breaker. if i have to i will find a way to post it overseas, just for you guys

The person sending it overseas will just be whoever is furthest west I suppose.

Starting to feel a bit sorry for those people :uhoh:

You could mail it to Coldplay? :thinking:

It wouldn't be completely coldplay based. Like people could be decorating their pages with other band lyrics and such.

Plus I wouldn't want it getting thrown in the bin,

You know, coldplay are the kind of assholes that would do that :laugh3:

Seeing as it's going to Australia, I think it can go to NZ...I'm interested!

ahhhh awesome!

You're in, I'll add you to the list later.

I've got a few questions...

1) Does the message have to be Coldplay-related?

2) When does the project start? I want to participate but I'm moving to another country in 2 month's time and I don't know yet where exactly I'll be living.

I've got a few questions...

1) Does the message have to be Coldplay-related?

2) When does the project start? I want to participate but I'm moving to another country in 2 month's time and I don't know yet where exactly I'll be living.

1) No, not at all. It would be our page.

2) I was planning on starting it on the 7th of july, i don't know how that would work for you :shrug: