✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Are Violent Video Games Preparing Kids For The Apocalypse?"

ivet

My brother will certainly like this :lol:

I play Final Fantasy games.. so would that help me in anything? :blank:

Wait, are they saying that all kids that play those games are athiest and will stay on earth after the apocalypse?

1:47 - Brilliant words.

They'll certainly not be alive when the apocalypse happens (if it ever gets here), it's rather a skill that has to be passed from generation to generation to make use of it for the generation that unfortunately gets it.

• 7 months later...

wut is it a trustworthy real tv channel?

are they serious people?

so, that means they admit as old adults they are, their generation are obviously f***ing the system well enough to be sure that new generation will have to deal with a post-apocalyptic world... which means there's a traced plan that must complete that way, no matter what we do will avoid that end, that or they believe new generation will live a hell of a century and up.

if you ask me i wouldn't 'blame' video games but more the 80's apocalyptic sci-fi movies, there are dozens and partially have become true today. :|

(blame the bump for the wom section to not have a thread for TGUK).

wut is it a trustworthy real tv channel?

are they serious people?

so, that means they admit as old adults they are, their generation are obviously f***ing the system well enough to be sure that new generation will have to deal with a post-apocalyptic world... which means there's a traced plan that must complete that way, no matter what we do will avoid that end, that or they believe new generation will live a hell of a century and up.

if you ask me i wouldn't 'blame' video games but more the 80's apocalyptic sci-fi movies, there are dozens and partially have become true today. :|

(blame the bump for the wom section to not have a thread for TGUK).

n1.