Memories of Coldplaying

eff-exx

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
BUMP.

The presence of all those who are banned will be in the memories of coldplaying. :cheesy:

Amen.

I remember when Talk was leaked and we all grabbed it like vultures...

And when X&Y first came out and all the excitement surrounding it.

When Albie was flirting with all the girls in here...

When we chatted to Arnie about... random nonsense.

When this member named Oscar posted up excellent covers of Ladder to the Sun and Don't Panic...

I remember bonabon from waaaaaaaaay back... And when I thought Leftleg was a girl.

When Reilly created a birthday thread for me and it wasnt even my birthday. Haha!

When Rudy came on and we totally bonded over the release of VLVODAAHF, which was leaked on a Justin Timberlake forum.

Planning a trip to see Coldplay with Rudy and Felicia. :awesome:

And then actually meeting Rudy and Felicia. :awesome:

When the sweetest Min posted me a copy of LRLRL.

I'll think of more soon...

EDIT:

Ah. All the times we stayed up all night for those Roadie live blogs! Oh those were good times!

All the times when a Coldplay album's just about to be released, the whole forum is buzzing with excitement. :D

When Rudy came on and we totally bonded over the release of VLVODAAHF, which was leaked on a Justin Timberlake forum.

:awesome:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Amen.

I remember when Talk was leaked and we all grabbed it like vultures...

And when X&Y first came out and all the excitement surrounding it.

When Albie was flirting with all the girls in here...

When we chatted to Arnie about... random nonsense.

When this member named Oscar posted up excellent covers of Ladder to the Sun and Don't Panic...

I remember bonabon from waaaaaaaaay back... And when I thought Leftleg was a girl.

When Reilly created a birthday thread for me and it wasnt even my birthday. Haha!

When the sweetest Min posted me a copy of LRLRL.

I'll think of more soon...

EDIT:

Ah. All the times we stayed up all night for those Roadie live blogs! Oh those were good times!

All the times when a Coldplay album's just about to be released, the whole forum is buzzing with excitement. :D

What? Viva La Vida was leaked on a Justin Timberlake forum? That is shameful for Coldplaying. Just not the place for it to first turn up at! That's like Coco the Clown bounding into a church midway through a eulogy at a funeral squirting water in to grieving faces after being asked to 'smell my flower!'. Wrong place, wrong occasion!

Auguste%20Clown.jpg

What? Viva La Vida was leaked on a Justin Timberlake forum? That is shameful for Coldplaying. Just not the place for it to first turn up at! [/img]

Haha! Well it wasn't allowed to be leaked here due to... erm... legal(?) reasons, so it's been sorta a 'thing' here to leak new Coldplay stuff in the Justin Timberlake forum. I can't remember what they were now, but we had material other than VLV being leaked there. I think the reason why Justin's so special is because it's known around here that Justin's a Coldplay fan and has, in the past, revealed his desire to work with Coldplay... :laugh3: I think that's the reason why, anyway.

It's funny thinking about the hundreds of Coldplay fans suddenly turning up in the Justin forum for a day and leaving the Justin fans completely puzzled... :laugh3:

i loved the days before twitter when we would all go to the gig thread and people would text the set list in even though we knew what it would be but we would all be together (online that is)

the days we would have listening parties for Coldplay

i loved how my friends here got me into music i would have not listened to before

the day i won tix to the Coldplay Today Show, i still cannot believe it happened

the Friday Night Pizza and Wine Nights in the C & C thread, how i miss them

having my friends here teach me how to text over the phone so i could report the set list heheheh

I loved how all our friends would make threads for each other to make them feel special

I love all the Christmas threads everyone is always happy there

I Miss Min

Im getting all vachlempt right now