✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Memories of Coldplaying

eff-exx

Guest LiquidSky
Aw Viri. :wacko:

I wish I'd joined a long time ago. :P

I have more memories :lipsrsealed2: should I keep going?:embarrassed: I'm kinda embarrassed now....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah, I wanna hear more :wacky:

Go for it =D

It's interesting!

you want me to keep going? I have a lot of memories :heart: what about you guys? I want to hear your memories too :D

I'm just going to say that:

I also remember Barbara!!! (The Hardest Part video:laugh3: ) and if you didn't know.. Chris dad is in it :wink:

Guest LiquidSky
I remember I did not get out of the releases section, specially the elimination games where

I met with rudo, then after some months went to the lounge

games and met other guys and so on...

hi Ricardo! :D

I lurked about 6 months before I joined, and then I lurked another 6 months before I started posting. :tongue:

My favorite memory is posting in the be the last thread with Nick, Imke, Viri, and Crests. :sad: I miss those days.

I don't have many good memories. Most of the things that happened since I joined were gigantic fights.

I do remember when I was very intimidated of Crests and she was my lounge gaming hero :wacky:

or when I always responded to vms on my own profile. And when Anette and I were gigantic Brandon Flowers fangirls and made that thread.

Or when my parents banned me from here but I still come on anyways.

and also when I was a huge Coldplay fangirl. Wow.

And when Reilly made fun of me :shifty: :P

and how as soon as I got here, a whole bunch of people left (Ren, Lore, and that other guy that made about a million accounts but I forgot his name, Sara, and Julie were banned)

Erm!

Let's see...I have a bunch!

AnIe (although I do still get messages from him but he doesn't talk! :snobby: )

Vanessa! I miss her! She was great. She send me an autograph.

crazy pervy Lea & her innocent b/f!:laugh3:

Denisse & Tanith and her crush :nice:

Dorian's podcast and Simon's and the other guy James he is so funny!

Angie's awesome adventures.

x&y crazyness! :dizzy:

experiencing Talk (leaked) with Jon Jbabe :nice:.

Nettie.

I remember all the fights :dizzy2:

and oh let me mention Shaun 'cause I know he's going to ask me why I didn't mention him. He's great! :P

Nicko's disturbing pictures (you do not want to see btw).

I remember the multimedia crazyness! :dizzy2:

and cpying big brother:laugh3:

There's also photolive blog from the official site and we kept refreshing the page & I had a hard time keeping up with everyone posting!

and oh! that reminds me of coldplay's page to keep visiting to decode the code for x&y!!!:o (so you can imagine everyone kept refreshing nonstop and then we discovered... voila! :idea2: firefox adds on! Kept refreshing every 5 secs :wink: :laugh3:)

Guy's awesome twitts!!!

Chloe's cute Jonny with his daughter pixs :nice:

I remember Gwynepoo!! & the goldbag lady:P

I remember Lore meeting the guys :nice:

The postcards project :blush: and the video-gift made for us..

Briggs fangirl coming out!:laugh3:

Discovering new music with awesome Aaron!

I remember Thom,Tom & eric (mycdplayerisbroken), Laura, Kyle, fif, kristen,bart moving to Spain, Ryan's myxomatosis, Ari's awesome poetry & Karla's never ending questions to Ian.

Letting everyone spam the lounge and getting in trouble for it later shhhhhh!!! :lipsrsealed2:

oh! I remember Ode to Deodorant :laugh3:

and that reminds me Albie & of me discovering that not everyone had the same version that I had of Harmless which btw you do not want to know how I got that track! I was going through my cpcraze! :dizzy2: & then after I shared it, everybody else took credit for it! :snobby: but I was happy to share as I was also happy to get the vlv demos thanks, thanks for that! :nice:

all the cpying awards,

cresty's insane post account (she's a postwhore now)

Kelso, chuck, & Jen and Caroline leprechaun!!!!!!:laugh3:

Ricky! Asking me for cpying prom date!

and Ellen,Maria, having a crazy dream with Sofia!

Ian getting married!!!!!:blush: and then announcing Jen was pregnant! :nice:

I always knew they would have a baby boy first although they kept on having me guess because they wouldn't say! :bomb:

and Cha's awesome drawings and keychain!

Min & Mim :nice:

Cris meeting Chris :nice:

& Chris (not Martin) viva's podcast :D

& the other Simon (who no longer visits),

tracie's music,

Gareth's music :blush:

and! Apple! We all kinda went crazy when we found out that Gwyneth was pregnant but it was more crazy when we found out that they had decided to name her Apple (the forum went crazy)

ummm I think I wrote just about enough now:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: cause I will keep going! :curtain:

great memories there.

i miss the jomifikiren times.

vanessa you mean noni?

i remember most those memories you say as for instance that simon you say that never post anymore, it all makes me feel a bit old. :uhoh:

but there's a skip in my mind from late 2005 to early 2007. :\ never got updated about what happened in that time. the cping big brother was in that time?