October 31, 201015 yr That Candy Corn doesn't actually contain any corn. :disappointed: :freak: You've never had candy corn before?
October 31, 201015 yr I have learned what candy corn looks like....I still don't know what it is though
October 31, 201015 yr :freak: You've never had candy corn before? Err, no. :uhoh: I'm Australian remember?! Amanda sent me a Halloween parcel with some in it. Before she sent it she asked me if we had Candy Corn over here. I said "Well we have caramelised popcorn." Um, no not the same thing. Then when I opened the parcel (I called Amanda) and looked at it I'm like "So ....... is there a piece of corn inside it?" :inquisitive: :confused: :facepalm: I do find it, um, interesting that on the package it says "Did You Know: Each year Americans consume enough Brach's Candy Corn that if laid end-to-end, would circle the earth 4.25 times ... WOW!" :freak: Wow alright. Is that something to be proud of? :thinking: I actually don't even really like it much to be honest (shhh, don't tell Amanda). It's alright, but not as great as I thought it would be given you Yanks obsession with it. :P
October 31, 201015 yr Err, no. :uhoh: I'm Australian remember?! Amanda sent me a Halloween parcel with some in it. Before she sent it she asked me if we had Candy Corn over here. I said "Well we have caramelised popcorn." Um, no not the same thing. Then when I opened the parcel (I called Amanda) and looked at it I'm like "So ....... is there a piece of corn inside it?" :inquisitive: :confused: :facepalm: I do find it, um, interesting that on the package it says "Did You Know: Each year Americans consume enough Brach's Candy Corn that if laid end-to-end, would circle the earth 4.25 times ... WOW!" :freak: Wow alright. Is that something to be proud of? :thinking: I actually don't even really like it much to be honest (shhh, don't tell Amanda). It's alright, but not as great as I thought it would be given you Yanks obsession with it. :P I think about 1/2 of the "obsession" is just due to the seasonal nostalgia of it! :wacky: I have candy corn flavored lip balm :blank:
October 31, 201015 yr I learned that apparently there has never been a day when we were together that I didn't pelt my one friend with facts nonstop about things I liked and such, haha.
November 1, 201015 yr I've learned (not exactly today) that our bodies are in a constant battle to generate enough entropy in our surroundings to maintain our intricate interiors. As soon as we stop that battle, our bodies decay and we die.
November 1, 201015 yr Author Autotuned Norwegian soccer players is not cool. Which ones? I know Gamst Pedersen was in a band :lol:
November 1, 201015 yr Which ones? I know Gamst Pedersen was in a band :lol: Him and Jon Arne Riise actually :tongue: It was for a commercial.
November 1, 201015 yr Author Him and Jon Arne Riise actually :tongue: It was for a commercial. Hahaha, lame.
Create an account or sign in to comment