✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which part of Britain were you phoning to? The 1600s?
These were the first few numbers I dialed: 1653

So I suppose the answer is yes.

Maybe he intentionally said "cheerio" and "tally ho" because I was from the U.S. and he thought it would amuse me. I don't know. He seemed so happy when he was talking, I wanted to jump through the phone and hug him.

Did she say that? Or did she give you her tape?

:laugh3:

It wasn't McDonalds's. It was the woman at the job centre and she gave me her direct email address (like her home one, not her work one), which I'm pretty sure she isn't supposed to do and gave me loads of extra information 'off the record'. Obviously this isn't the only thing that made me think she liked me, she was flirting a lot and sat very close even though she didn't have to. We even discussed my European Tour.

She was like 40 :p but I admire her ambition.

It wasn't McDonalds's. It was the woman at the job centre and she gave me her direct email address (like her home one, not her work one), which I'm pretty sure she isn't supposed to do and gave me loads of extra information 'off the record'. Obviously this isn't the only thing that made me think she liked me, she was flirting a lot and sat very close even though she didn't have to. We even discussed my European Tour.

She was like 40 :p but I admire her ambition.

Haha Awwwwwwwww I am pretty sure you can hand out tapes at job centres too. You seem to attract mcold women Haha. She might reply if you write her an email. Well if that makes finding a job easier then it is ok Haha.

Greg and the old lady, greg and the old lady. :p

Haha Awwwwwwwww I am pretty sure you can hand out tapes at job centres too. You seem to attract mcold women Haha. She might reply if you write her an email. Well if that makes finding a job easier then it is ok Haha.

Greg and the old lady, greg and the old lady. :p

Well she said to email her later in the week to let her know how things are going and she'll see what she can do. I don't know if I will though. I hope to have a job by then.

Jules and the opera boy Jules and the opera boy!

Well she said to email her later in the week to let her know how things are going and she'll see what she can do. I don't know if I will though. I hope to have a job by then.

Jules and the opera boy Jules and the opera boy!

Haha I hope then that you will never have to email her.

Boooo meanie :disappointed:

That is actually even more mean than your old woman.

Metabolism during traumatic shock goes through 2 stages, first stage happening to get as much glucose as possible to keep the body going but degrading all the other elements and hormones increasing celular insulin resistance, with stimulation of the hypothalamus to get tumor necrosis factor alpha and interleukins to induce inflamation in the trauma area.