🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :( :hug: You'll be OK.

Note to self: Never, under any circumstances, should you ever make up a speech on the fly. EVER. :bomb: Thank God it wasn't for a grade.

Thanks. :hug:

I'm just pissed because this is the second time I've had braces. First time it was only my front four teeth, and it was bad enough. :bigcry:

It takes me 4 hours longer to do homework if I keep distracting myself with Coldplaying. :|

I had braces for three years, so I understand the feeling. I still have my lower retainer, which remains glued onto my teeth. :sad:

Ew. That sucks :sad: :hug:

I hate retainers, I had a retainer for a year before my braces, than braces for a year, then a retainer for another year, then only at night for a year, then I "lost" it. :|

It's fine. It's glued on the back, so it's not like the retainer gets in the way. :nice:

I had one for my upper teeth, too, but I "lost" it like you "lost" yours. Because of it, my teeth are mostly straight, but like Matt Bellamy, I have one wonky tooth that looks kinda weird. :lol:

Oh, and this is my 12,000th post. Woohoo!

It's fine. It's glued on the back, so it's not like the retainer gets in the way. :nice:

I had one for my upper teeth, too, but I "lost" it like you "lost" yours. Because of it, my teeth are mostly straight, but like Matt Bellamy, I have one wonky tooth that looks kinda weird. :lol:

Oh, and this is my 12,000th post. Woohoo!

You have a Mattbackstage.jpg? :cheesy:

:awesome:

Congrats! :wacko:

To stay on topic, I learned that the History channel is fun to watch in History class. (Surprising, I know!)

You have a Mattbackstage.jpg? :cheesy:

:awesome:

Congrats! :wacko:

To stay on topic, I learned that the History channel is fun to watch in History class. (Surprising, I know!)

Well, it's not nearly as bad as Matt's is, but you can tell if you look close enough. :tongue:

Dude, the History Channel is beyond legit. :cheesy:

Well, it's not nearly as bad as Matt's is, but you can tell if you look close enough. :tongue:

Dude, the History Channel is beyond legit. :cheesy:

I didn't mean to say that. :freak: Like, to imply that you have a huge wonky tooth. :uhoh:

It is! :cheesy: They had this awesome story on the Coliseum. :wacky:

No, it's being pushed out by another tooth that is just growing out behind it and pushing it forwards (or sideways?) and I'm afraid that if it pushes anymore the bottom might puncture something in my mouth because it's pretty close. :P

I'm gonna have to get it removed. :|

There are some really funny epitaphs.

Different types of chemical reactions.

What the songs animals, things I don't understand, and how you see the world sound like.

Why the cheese wasn't in the fridge (I took it out and forgot).

Where the best place for a window in a house is.

I forgot punctuation in this post *adds punctuation*.

The batteries in my flashlight are dead.

There are alot of things I've learned today.

I forgot how to play "Leave out all the rest" by linkin park on piano.

There is an arctic cold front coming.

The outside temperature is 19F.

The air quality is good today.

There is an update for java available.