✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GERMANY. SON.

Prospekt.

What about: GERMAN DYNAMITE - in that way none of the good players have been forgotten / left out.

The German players praise their good co-operation as an explanation of them having got so far and being so efficient.

Just look to France (and to some extent also England) to see what it means for a team not to be able to co-operate). The French players (and to some degree also English players) were more busy to fight their trainer/coach than to prepare for the next game. This applies to France in particular.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schweinsteiger has a hot girlfriend or whatever though.

And pssht Josh. Girls don't wear the same clothes for 10 years.

Also, question to you all the girls or boys I guess who have jerseys. Do you think youth large would fit me. Cause apparently they had no big people sizes. But it should still fit yeah? That's what he said, but he's a bit clueless sometimes. Like last time I got pajamas that were extra small, but they somehow fit even though most clothes wouldn't. I usually wear about a medium depending on the shirt. So would it fit?

I understand that the jersey should last for several years. Therefore the name of a young player should be on it.

So why not Müller? He should be able to stay in the team for many year - and he is already impressive. So I'll go for Müller.

Or Beckenbauer who is a legend. The name of a player who is known to everyone.