✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need advice.

graceberryman

Aww Gracey. I'm sure your mom will be protective and all at first, but she'll accept it later. Be honest and don't hide it from her, unless your bf is a drug dealer.

The thing that I'm most scared of is that he is two years older than me... woops. Haha but thank you Stefan. :)

just don't make a big deal about it. you don't even have to say he's your boyfriend if you're that worried about telling her (worried is probably the wrong word but you know what i mean), just let her know that you are close with this guy by mentioning him a lot. usually after a while if they've heard the name pop up a few times in conversations they start asking their own questions anyway, and if she asks you if he is your boyfriend you just say sort of and blush.

It could be worse, you could be having to tell her you have a girlfriend:laugh3:

it works the opposite way round with me. my mum sometimes asks me if i'm gay. i've brought home quite a few girlfriends but still as soon as i go 6 months without a girl she'll mention something about being gay and say 'it's ok if you are you know'. sometimes i wonder if she would rather me be gay or a slut instead of enjoying my solitude.

it works the opposite way round with me. my mum sometimes asks me if i'm gay. i've brought home quite a few girlfriends but still as soon as i go 6 months without a girl she'll mention something about being gay and say 'it's ok if you are you know'. sometimes i wonder if she would rather me be gay or a slut instead of enjoying my solitude.

I'm not close with my mum, but no she wasn't thrilled that I'm a lesbian.

If you're happy being single then do what makes you happy, just because your mum wants you to have a gf doesn't mean you should:P

I'm not close with my mum, but no she wasn't thrilled that I'm a lesbian.

If you're happy being single then do what makes you happy, just because your mum wants you to have a gf doesn't mean you should:P

i know. i do what i want. i was just saying she always says stuff and it makes me laugh

I don't know whether you have solved you problem or not, but i think you should tell her. It is not something bad, it absolutely normal being in a relationship..

If you feel bad about hiding then just don't..You can also bring him one day to meet him.. just for some minutes before you go out or sth. she will feel safer then. I did that with my girlfriend, and it was ok.

If you don't succeed though you can always say that it could be worse.He could be a criminal, got you pregnant, a woman, voulgar etc..

Verryyy awkwardly.

If she doesn't explode or your family doesn't go against you, then maybe you should tell. Or maybe you could start by praising him and like Greg pointed out, slowly break the news or let your mum ask. So perhaps, she kinds of think about it and at the same time she isn't sure of it, so it gives her more time to think and contemplate and so on.

Convince her that it's not wrong.

I don't know, I'm no expert in this. :blank:

Good luck. :wacky:

Oh wow... I did it... it was awkward, I had to do it over the phone, and she asked a ton of questions like I knew she would but... I'm glad it's over with :)

Aw Grace I'm glad you told her. It probably wasn't even as bad or awkward as you thought it would be! Plus two years isn't that much of an age difference.

Aw Grace I'm glad you told her. It probably wasn't even as bad or awkward as you thought it would be! Plus two years isn't that much of an age difference.

Yeah I'm grateful it's over with...

So she met him tonight and she told me she liked him :) But then I went out with him and came back past curfew and she was pissed :( Ughhh!!