✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need advice.

graceberryman

Hey mom, I want to tell you something. I'm in a relationship with a penised human.

:lol:

Tell her first that you're pregnant

Then just tell her that you were kidding, that you and your boyfriend wouldn't be so stupid.

She'll be relieved.

:laugh3:

I don't think she'll be so happy afterwards.

honestly I'd tell her about it

With your mouth.

No but seriously it depends on how is your mom. Tell her that you could not resist that attractive guy that spelled your eyes and heart just like you could not help but run into her arms when you were a needy and dreadful little girl.

No I'm just not close with her at all, and everytime i hang with him I gotta hide him from her, and it's becoming too much.

I am assuming your mom is the problem here?

Parents have to accept at some point that their children are growing up, and that leads to common and natural activities like dating, having a boyfriend/girlfriend, sex, drinking, partying, etc. She should not be surprised, because it's natural and you're not doing anything "bad".

Stop hiding it from her, and tell her directly.

I am assuming your mom is the problem here?

Parents have to accept at some point that their children are growing up, and that leads to common and natural activities like dating, having a boyfriend/girlfriend, sex, drinking, partying, etc. She should not be surprised, because it's natural and you're not doing anything "bad".

Stop hiding it from her, and tell her directly.

How do I bring it up?

How do I bring it up?

Start by telling her like if it's a story, you met this gorgeous lad at a particular place, then you started to know each other very well and found a nice bond. And then magically, he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes!

It would be a good idea to have him come to your house and introduce him to your mom, that way she will be comfortable to know what kind of guy he is.

Be brief and sweet, don't overkill it.

Start by telling her like if it's a story, you met this gorgeous lad at a particular place, then you started to know each other very well and found a nice bond. And then magically, he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes!

It would be a good idea to have him come to your house and introduce him to your mom, that way she will be comfortable to know what kind of guy he is.

Be brief and sweet, don't overkill it.

No, I say don't dwell too much on it.

Just take it natural and bring him as "the guy I'm dating" as a random comment in a normal conversation with her. It's really easy I think.

Hey mom, I want to tell you something. I'm in a relationship with a penised human.

That's what I told my mom when I told her we were married, except I said "I'm married to a..." instead of "I'm in a relationship with a..."

I'm trying to avoid awkwardness with her :laugh3:

I used to be exactly the same. Thought it would be embarrassing.