✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!

Soufiane

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on, lol daughters are cute too..but i'd like to have a son first..and then we'll see.. lol

I was only teasing, I think that we would each prefer what we were as we think we can relate to them better, like you would want a son because you would be able to relate better, I would prefer a daughter for the same reason.

I was only teasing, I think that we would each prefer what we were as we think we can relate to them better, like you would want a son because you would be able to relate better, I would prefer a daughter for the same reason.

Yeah, well said. ;)

haha I was at the same point like a year ago (I am 22 btw...)....seeing those young parents being happy with their babies made me want to have babies, too...immediately. I changed my mind....I want to party and have fun first (I am not talking about sex here....)...I won't ever be as free as I am right now which is actually a good feeling...

when it comes to relationships I am also looking for something deep and serious....but uhm well....so far I only had bad-luck:shifty:

Guest LiquidSky
i'm tired of this stage, its stupid.

(edit) most girls i've been dating are stupid, some of them are superficial..some people are immature..studying is awful, all i want is to be a dad right now, i just wanna close my eyes and open them with a wife who loves me and a sweet beautiful cute son RIGHT NOW..i guess it would be the best feeling ever..

well..everything has its time, but im just sharing with you guys what i'm currently feeling!

I also want a kid! I've always wanted a kid though. I don't want nothing more in this entire World than to have my baby boy always in my arms :nice: but I do not want him right now...

But with me, it's a little different. I want the baby without the husband, without the father but then again I don't just want a "baby". I want him to have a male figure too & from someone that I loved or at least cared about & yet again I don't want the male figure to have other children with someone else..so as you can see. It's already a complicated thing:P

& I have a time clock that is still ticking but it's not going to tick forever! :sick:

I do however want a serious relationship from someone that I honestly love & that they love me back as well. I don't have time for heartaches and games & I don't have time to wait around either. I don't have forever.. time is running out.

I do have my little neice with me right now. I kinda kidnap her hehe so she's fun & cute. I'm only having her for one more week.. kids grow up fast! Yesterday, I had her in my arms..now I'm running after her :dizzy2:

I didn't bother to read the previous posts, anyway, having a child may seem exciting and all but it's going to be tough in the long run. Having a wonderful wife and lovely kids and bla bla bla would probably be great for 10 years, then problems will soon arise and it's not an easy task to manage a family of your own. And it's a lot harder if you didn't establish yourself first then you start having a family, it's like you're creating a stone to be thrown upon you. I hope this made sense, hah.

Haha ok, I can understand that, I just get a real air of arrogance from your posts so it was humorous to me.

yeah. i always post with arrogance.

there has been more than one occasion where i have informed people that my opinion is fact and that theirs counts for nothing, before saying it's my fault, that's just the way it goes.

^ are you naming your baby Liam? :thinking: @Kels

I read that first post and I'm just like WOW! Your still really young, especially for a guy to be wanting to have a kid. I guess just most men I know are scared shitless about having a kid until at least like 25. I definitely don't want to have a kid even in my 20s. I love kids and definitely want to have them but I still want to do a lot with my life. Get everything out of my system and travel a lot and in all honestly I don't even know if I will get married. I want to have kids and have a serious relationship/partner whatever. Some days I can't imagine living with one person my whole life though, like I need space whatever~. lol wot a freak I am.