✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!

Soufiane

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i read the title i laughed b/c i wanna be a mom soooooooooo freakin badly!! like, right now!! i would seriously give anything right now to find out i'm pregnant. yes, i know i'm extremely young & i would never do anything stupid, but i just wanna be a mom!!! it's the single greatest & most rewarding thing a person could ever be!!

i know that, i'm not an idiot. i'm 16 (told ya, ridiculously young,) but like i said i would never do anything stupid like get myself pregnant right now. school is my number one priority, & i'm hoping to get into pre-med, & when i decided i wanna become a doctor i had to seriously consider that there's a huge possibility that i won't get married or have kids. it's a huge sacrifice but i'm willing to make it b/c i want to be a pediatrician so badly. but honestly i think i would give that up just to be a mom

i don't just want to "take care of a doll." i want to bring into this world a piece of me, a human being that i can teach & shape into being a good, intelligent, caring individual who knows right from wrong. i also just want to give this child every opportunity i never had, & all the love & support i never had. i know that right now i can't do that, which is why i would never be stupid & have a kid now. but if i wish i was financially stable & done w/ school right NOW so i could be a mom right NOW!!!!

i know that, i'm not an idiot. i'm 16 (told ya, ridiculously young,) but like i said i would never do anything stupid like get myself pregnant right now. school is my number one priority, & i'm hoping to get into pre-med, & when i decided i wanna become a doctor i had to seriously consider that there's a huge possibility that i won't get married or have kids. it's a huge sacrifice but i'm willing to make it b/c i want to be a pediatrician so badly. but honestly i think i would give that up just to be a mom

Well if you wanna be a doctor, it's gonna be a long time before you can be a mom... But even if it'll be hard to have a family life, it's possible! I don't know any doctor who doesn't have a family..

Aww but that's sweet. I'm sure I'll probably do the same when I feel like that about someone too. And I'm pretty sure most couples are convinced that they'll be together forever, for a while at least :dozey:

I really don't understand the appeal of children. I never really have I guess, I remember being really young and always thinking about how almost everything the children my age did annoyed me and was so.....childish (for lack of a better word) and ridiculous among other things.

I really don't understand the appeal of children. I never really have I guess, I remember being really young and always thinking about how almost everything the children my age did annoyed me and was so.....childish (for lack of a better word) and ridiculous among other things.

i saw the appeal of children until i met you :p