✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

B/C stage songs for next tour

TF5092

We were spoiled for almost two years with daily concert reviews, set lists, pictures, etc. As we go through this time period between tours, I'd be interested to hear what songs you think would be good choices as "alternate versions" for the B/C stages for the next tour. Last time we had The Hardest Part and the Talk/GPASUYF remix. What do you think would be a good acoustic or remixed song? Not sure they would want to do the whole confetti thing again, if not, I think Lovers in Japan would be great acoustic.

Yeah I was thinking Lovers in Japan would be a great one too, but maybe that's because we already know that it sounds awesome acoustic haha

I think it would be cool for them to bring back Warning Sign, and an acoustic version of Chinese Sleep Chant would be neat

^I actually liked the whole B and C stage thing. It gave the people who couldn't afford tickets awesomely close to the stage a chance to see the band up close. :wacky:

Totally agree.

Its also fun to see the way they move from one stage to another.

I'm not sure if there will be B/C stage the next tour since they like changing some things and surely they will want to try new things, but it was definitely a great opportunity to see them close, even just for a few minutes. I couldn't afford better tickets and seeing them close was something very special.

That said, it would be great if they played songs that have been left out from the set list during the VIVA tour like Daylight, Warning Sign, Swallowed in the Sea or Sparks. Chinese Sleep Chant would be great too.