Does ANYONE know Crystal Castles...?

Wherrwhfer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
^^

i couldnt stand crystal castles the first few times i listened to them. but after a little while, it just clicked for me. havent looked back since

Hmm, hopefully that happens for me. At the moment I'm really quite unimpressed with their new album. Haven't heard their old one yet either :p

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT THE...

I almost died! of suffocation and flattening. I was fearing for my life when Baptism was being played. For a moment I felt like in the love parade. :bigcry:

It was a bad idea to stand so close to the stage where Alice was just "crowd surfing" and everyone was just crazy... But after I retired a little, everything was okay. My ears are still buzzing though.

Still a fcking great concert. Alice was great! I danced a lot.

WHAT THE...

I almost died! of suffocation and flattening. I was fearing for my life when Baptism was being played. For a moment I felt like in the love parade. :bigcry:

It was a bad idea to stand so close to the stage where Alice was just "crowd surfing" and everyone was just crazy... But after I retired a little, everything was okay. My ears are still buzzing though.

Still a fcking great concert. Alice was great! I danced a lot.

Hahahahahah. It's so crazy. Anyways, it didn't get closed by the police, right?

No! But it was so crazy that a lot of people where I was literally fell over other people (me included). And for a moment I was helping some unknown girl that was screaming for help. :confused:

I'd like to be there again! :bigcry: but after my ears feel a little better.

^^

its really really harsh on the ears the first few times. but aside from the last 2 or 3 tracks on the album i absolutely love the madness and psychotic mess that it is.

i happened to just like the pair songs of the album :thinking:

i yet have to give their first album a listen.

btw, great about concert carlos. :dance: