September 19, 201016 yr WHAT THE... I almost died! of suffocation and flattening. I was fearing for my life when Baptism was being played. For a moment I felt like in the love parade. :bigcry: It was a bad idea to stand so close to the stage where Alice was just "crowd surfing" and everyone was just crazy... But after I retired a little, everything was okay. My ears are still buzzing though. Still a fcking great concert. Alice was great! I danced a lot. that is sooo freken awesome!!! i really hope they come to australia soon.
September 19, 201016 yr that is sooo freken awesome!!! i really hope they come to australia soon. a random video of the concert... :mellow: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pmfAXON4Ls]YouTube - Crystal Castles Bogota sep 17 2010 parte 1[/ame]
November 14, 201015 yr ^^Oohh, I wish their live shows weren't so violent. I would love to see them. I LOVE YOUR SHIRT.
November 14, 201015 yr They were going to play here April 1st but that show has been cancelled. :( Not impressed.
April 3, 201115 yr How does this thread only have 30 posts in it? I got CC 2010 on vinyl today and inside it came with a massive poster. Now one of my favourite LPs.
April 3, 201115 yr never thought i would like CCII but it was easily one of my faves from last year. theres just something about it.
April 3, 201115 yr What are your favourite songs from it? I agree, its one of my favourites from last year, better than sleigh bells in my opinion. I'll be interested to see if there is anything similar released this year.
April 3, 201115 yr ^^ Sleigh Bells released something sort of similar last year. but CC were far superior the standouts for me were Baptism , Celestica and Suffocation. but it was solid throughout.
April 3, 201115 yr They were supposed to be in Halifax Friday but cancelled. of Montreal were supposed to play here last night but cancelled. Awesome weekend turned shitty.
April 3, 201115 yr I heard them for the first time today on a mixtape. I'm not sure if they're my type of music yet. Yes they are. Garmin GPS Watches hahahahahaha
April 28, 201115 yr they sound quite interesting! a friend of mine posted me a video today. i didnt know them before though i think i read the name somewhere.. tomorrow i will download both of their albums for sure! :D
August 19, 201115 yr CCIII is well in the workings and looking to be released early 2012, new song titles like Young Love, Room Of Mirrors, and Mannequin are gleaned from a few different sources. And I guess fans sneaked backstage at one of the shows and Ethan played them new songs? Escape From My Ontario, the infamous Mute, Young Love, Mirrorman... Yes No might see proper release too. :) And Skrillex who seems to be sharing a hotel room with CC just tweeted this:
October 9, 201213 yr *bump* New album artwork and tracklisting: (III) 01 Plague 02 Kerosene 03 Wrath of God 04 Affection 05 Pale Flesh 06 Sad Eyes 07 Insulin 08 Transgender 09 Violent Youth 10 Telepath 11 Mercenary 12 Child I Will Hurt You Any fans here? :wacko:
December 1, 201213 yr Oh there's another Crystal Castles fan here :awesome: Yeah I love the new album :wacky:
December 2, 201213 yr Hahaha, they deleted his post, now it looks like you're talking to yourself Fran. (but I like their new CD too, it's growing on me)
December 2, 201213 yr Hahaha, they deleted his post, now it looks like you're talking to yourself Fran. (but I like their new CD too, it's growing on me) yeah, i look like an idiot :blank: I like their songs, hear them a lot on the radio[/color] oh really? never heard them on the radio :(
Create an account or sign in to comment