✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Muse Week. Totally. (Going On Right Now!)

Violet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Violet if you want a couple more days, you could do Hullabaloo as a day cause of the b-sides on there, or you could do a H.A.A.R.P. day or do all the b-sides as one day or something

I was considering Hullabaloo as a day, actually, because of those B-sides. I wasn't sure, though, because it's also a live DVD, it would leave out the rest of the B-Sides (Like "Glorious." I can't have "Glorious" left out.), and I wouldn't know what to do with the 7th day. Using live albums are a bit iffy, I think. It's not that HAARP isn't good, but then I'd start thinking about the other live stuff (Absolution Tour at Glastonbury, anyone?), you know?

Or, what I could do...

OK, let's say we take a day for each studio album, a day for "Hullaballoo" and the other B-Sides, and another day for live DVDs, since they only have two. Will that work?

I was considering Hullabaloo as a day, actually, because of those B-sides. I wasn't sure, though, because it's also a live DVD, it would leave out the rest of the B-Sides (Like "Glorious." I can't have "Glorious" left out.), and I wouldn't know what to do with the 7th day. Using live albums are a bit iffy, I think. It's not that HAARP isn't good, but then I'd start thinking about the other live stuff (Absolution Tour at Glastonbury, anyone?), you know?

Or, what I could do...

OK, let's say we take a day for each studio album, a day for "Hullaballoo" and the other B-Sides, and another day for live DVDs, since they only have two. Will that work?

Yeah their b-sides are some of their best songs so they definitely need a day. I think that sounds like a good idea, a day for the b-sides and then a day for the live dvds :D

OK, it's settled, then. I'll write it all down right here:

Day 1: "Showbiz"

Day 2: "Origin of Symmetry"

Day 3: "Absolution"

Day 4: "Black Holes and Revelations"

Day 5: "The Resistance"

Day 6: B-Sides Galore

Day 7: Live DVD Day

OK, so who's going to do what? I myself am leaning towards "Absolution," as it's the one album I'd take with me to a deserted island and I know it like the back of my hand. However, that B-Sides thing sounds like a good plan, too.

Well, what happened with Radiohead Week is that for each day, people talked about the albums in-depth and how cool and important it is in the band's discography. You know, basically put the album out there and talk about why it's great as it is. People throw their opinions in, too-favorite track, least favorite track, etc. YouTube clips of songs from the album are also a huge part of it, too.

People who participated in Radiohead Week last year, is this accurate? Correct me if I'm wrong.

OK, it's all edited and good to go.

It's good that it's placed where it is. That gives me plenty of time to set up everything. :nice:

So, question. There's the Hullabaloo Soundtrack with the B-Sides, and then there's the actual live DVD. Is that gonna be separated accordingly?