✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Muse Week. Totally. (Going On Right Now!)

Violet

If Radiohead is gonna have a second week, and if U2 is getting one, I want Muse to have one, too. Therefore, I am making it so. I want to gather you beautiful Musers and make a week for them, because I know you guys are out there. I'll try my best to make sure it doesn't get in the way of the other weeks going on.

So, is there anyone other than me willing to undertake this? If so, lemme know.

Construction for Muse Week:

Day 1: "Showbiz"

Day 2: "Origin of Symmetry"

Day 3: "Absolution"

Day 4: "Black Holes and Revelations"

Day 5: "The Resistance"

Day 6: B-Sides Galore

Day 7: Live DVD/Festivals/Music Day

It'll probably take place sometime in mid-October. If you wish to participate, you can post in this thread or PM me. :)

I officially love you Violet :heart: I'm in :awesome: This will be so much fun! :bomb:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna, an artist week is a week we dedicate to a particular artist in music. We talk in-depth about the albums or music or whatever and talk about how it fits in with the discography and how it's an important part of the band. We usually throw in our own opinions (such as favorite tracks, favorite lines, favorite riffs, etc.), and we also throw in some background information and YouTube clips and whatnot. It's pretty fun, from what I hear. Hence, the organization of this thread. :)

Also, Marisa and Christina, your choices have been noted and edited into the first post. For now, I've decided that I'd like to do "Absolution," but that may change. We'll see how the rest of the sign-up goes.

Also, Marisa and Christina, your choices have been noted and edited into the first post. For now, I've decided that I'd like to do "Absolution," but that may change. We'll see how the rest of the sign-up goes.

Yay!! :D Thanks Violet!

Hello hello Coldplaying!

VIOLET CAN I DO THEEE Live DVD/Festivals/Music Day PWETTY PWETTY PWEASE? :D

Alinaaaa :heart:

I knew you'd come back for this :P :D

:awesome:... that's all I have to say.

I know! I'm so excited :heart::wacky:

I just got through talking with Carla. She doesn't know whether she will or not, but she has mentioned that if she does do it, she wants "Showbiz," so for now, I kinda have that half-reserved for her. I'll let you know when she tells me for sure.

Anna, an artist week is a week we dedicate to a particular artist in music. We talk in-depth about the albums or music or whatever and talk about how it fits in with the discography and how it's an important part of the band. We usually throw in our own opinions (such as favorite tracks, favorite lines, favorite riffs, etc.), and we also throw in some background information and YouTube clips and whatnot. It's pretty fun, from what I hear. Hence, the organization of this thread. :)
Thank you! :kiss:

This should be great fun!

I love "Absolution", too. :heart:

Here's an explanation for you, ceader'schild:

We have seven days, which consist of the following discussions:

1. "Showbiz"

2. "Origin of Symmetry"

3. "Absolution"

4. "Black Holes and Revelations"

5. "The Resistance"

6. The B-Sides

7. Live music: DVDs, Festivals, etc.

Days 4 and 6 are still open, for anyone who wants them.

Yay thanks! :kiss: I'm so excited! :freak:

You write about the album, the songs, everything. You throw in some clips and your own interpretation of the album. You can talk about the stuff you like or don't like. You start a thread with all this, and this triggers a Muser session over our own views about BHAR. :nice: