✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts

mc_squared

Caught a "profile" of this band on Channel 4 yesterday evening and was mega-impressed, so I thought I'd start a thread for them.

If you like electronic Eighties-style "pop", I'm sure you'll love Hurts.

I have a feeling they're going to be massive.

http://www.informationhurts.com/gb/home/

http://www.facebook.com/hurts?v=wall#!/hurts?v=wall

http://www.tape.tv/musikvideos/Hurts/Better-Than-Love

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally someone started a thread. (I was waiting for it to happen without doing anything myself... :uhoh:) But yay, now we can discuss about their upcoming album. I'm looking forward to it too. :dance: Still, I've only heard couple of their songs and I hope the album won't be a dissapointment. :inquisitive: But we'll see. :nice:

I've checked out their website and discovered that I recognized 'better than love'! I'll keep an eye on them even if I'm not a big fan of this 80's revival trend...but I recon that their music video are very esthetic.

I was going to start a thread about these too. They sound really good! I'm looking forward to their album coming out later this month. Might buy a ticket to see them at Shepherds Bush Empire in October - only £10.

Definitely worth a punt, I'd say............................ :cool:

Finally someone started a thread. (I was waiting for it to happen without doing anything myself... :uhoh:) But yay, now we can discuss about their upcoming album. I'm looking forward to it too. :dance: Still, I've only heard couple of their songs and I hope the album won't be a dissapointment. :inquisitive: But we'll see. :nice:

Yes, but I'm already impressed with their "ethos".;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I saw Hurts last night and they were fantastic! Got to the barrier, and managed to get a setlist! :D What made it even better was that I met Adam! He's such a lovely person :heart: He signed my ticket, which he apologized for smudging, and had a photo with me. :wacky:

I took loads of photos but unfortunately I left my camera round my brothers house, but I will upload when I get it back. :) Here are some I took on my phone though (Sorry for the poor quality):

101009_175232.jpg?t=1286744017

101010_211849.jpg

101009_215024.jpg

101009_214843.jpg

101009_214415.jpg

• 3 months later...
You mean I have to order this online if I want a physical copy!? D:

This is super lame. :bigcry:

Yes. :sad: It really sucks.

And I couldn't find any mp3 downloads either (legal ones, not illegal downloads :P)

After a lot of looking, I found two options. You can either:

1. Order it from amazon.com for about $25 plus shipping

or

2. Order it from ebay for $13 total. :awesome:

I chose the second option, and here's where I got it from. Brand new, the only problem was that the case was cracked, but the CD was in perfect condition so I'm not complaining. :nice:

Hello, Sarah, and welcome. :nice:

"Illuminated" is beyond great. Seeing the live music video for that pretty much cemented my fandom. I was really into them before that, but after listening/watching, I was just like, "Omigosh, they're special."