✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts

mc_squared

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. It's weird, there was a curfew of 11. I think it might be because the venue is in the middle of town or something. I've never seen a curfew at any of my other events in town-- but this was a new venue so IDK.

So Hurts ultimately played for about 70 minutes or so I guess? :thinking:

Oh yeah, that could be. . they don't want the elderly complaining about excess noise preventing them from sleeping. :P

That's a great length of time, considering the only have one album out! :awesome:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it :hug:

I did. Thanks!

Not long now!:D

Are you going too? Have fun!

Uhhhhh, Theo. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Yeah, I agree with what Christina said. The video wave is so cool! I'm glad you had an amazing time. :nice:

Seeing Theo in the flesh does all sorts of silly things to you. I don't know, I've always been quite chill about him, but last night I was all like *swoon* :laugh3:

Oh yeah, that could be. . they don't want the elderly complaining about excess noise preventing them from sleeping. :P

That's a great length of time, considering the only have one album out! :awesome:

Probably, the Dome is closer to the residential area of the Lanes than my normal places. Plus it is futher out than the clubs, so excessive noise probably isn't encountered as much.

I know, they did a few B-sides and a cover. So I guess that's where some of the time goes. Also Theo was quite chatty between songs so that probably helped. Adam didn't say a word... He was actually quite terrifying :stunned:

So, I've literally just got back from London, and Hurts were fucking amazing last night! :awesome:

I got barrier on Theo's side (:dazzled:) and got a setlist! :D When Theo was giving the Roses out he looked straight at me but threw it the over way :bigcry: Then after the concert we waited for them to come out, but sadly they had to go early as they were getting a train to Glasgow, but we met their opera singer Richard! I got a photo with him (I would post it, but I look like a freak on it) then after he said I was really small so he gave me a hug then lifted me up, I was like: :freak: :lol:

I'll post some videos and pictures later as right now I can't find my cable. :wacky:

Oh and Natt - Glad you had a great time! That seriously sucks about the girl who stole your rose, very rude!

True, he kept looking at me during every song. :dead:

Haha, it was at 12am, freezing cold and windy and I was tired so I looked awful. :lol::P He was really nice, he was asking everyone to add him on Facebook. :lol:

Now uploading to YouTube. :D

True, he kept looking at me during every song. :dead:

Haha, it was at 12am, freezing cold and windy and I was tired so I looked awful. :lol::P He was really nice, he was asking everyone to add him on Facebook. :lol:

Now uploading to YouTube. :D

Omg. :dead: That's so cool! :drunk:

Haha aw! :hug:

Theo or the opera singer? :thinking: What's his name, I'll add him! :lol:

:wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

So, I've literally just got back from London, and Hurts were fucking amazing last night! :awesome:

I got barrier on Theo's side (:dazzled:) and got a setlist! :D When Theo was giving the Roses out he looked straight at me but threw it the over way :bigcry: Then after the concert we waited for them to come out, but sadly they had to go early as they were getting a train to Glasgow, but we met their opera singer Richard! I got a photo with him (I would post it, but I look like a freak on it) then after he said I was really small so he gave me a hug then lifted me up, I was like: :freak: :lol:

I'll post some videos and pictures later as right now I can't find my cable. :wacky:

Oh and Natt - Glad you had a great time! That seriously sucks about the girl who stole your rose, very rude!

Ahhh I've gotten over it now. I got camera wave and a thanks so it more than makes up for it. Theo is so lovely about people recording :D

I'm so glad you got barrier too. And a setlist :bomb: There were like 8 people asking for setlists and they didn't give them out at ours in the end. I was all like d'aww :cry:

It's cool that you got to meet the opera singer! I feel like adding him... I did see him I guess, so maybe it is allowed :thinking:

Ahhh I've gotten over it now. I got camera wave and a thanks so it more than makes up for it. Theo is so lovely about people recording :D

I'm so glad you got barrier too. And a setlist :bomb: There were like 8 people asking for setlists and they didn't give them out at ours in the end. I was all like d'aww :cry:

It's cool that you got to meet the opera singer! I feel like adding him... I did see him I guess, so maybe it is allowed :thinking:

That definitely does make up for it! :D

They weren't giving them out either until some people started a chant of "SETLIST SETLIST SETLIST!" which was rather amusing. :lol:

Go for it! :awesome: I think anyone adds him even if they've never seen them live, so I don't see why not. :D

Wait . . . I thought Richard left! Was he just attending the show or did he also perform the backup vocals?

I think how he hugged you was really cute. :wacky:

That's awesome that you got barrier! And on Theo's side. :mellow:

I'm not sure, he was there both times I've seen them. Performing backing vocals and when he sings Verona.

Wow, Kelly, it seems like you had such a brilliant time. I know I would if I were on Theo's side like that. GUHHHHH. :bomb:

The whole thing with Richard is über cute. :blush:

Thanks! :blush:

I forgot to say, Theo dropped his mic during Blood, Tears and Gold and just started laughing :lol: and then during Evelyn he went mad and started destroying the mic stand. I'm actually surprised it didn't break in half, but it was kinda bent afterwards. :lol: And also at the end of Evelyn there was a really cute moment when Adam came up to Theo and rested his head on his shoulder. :blush:

I'm not sure, he was there both times I've seen them. Performing backing vocals and when he sings Verona.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

And also at the end of Evelyn there was a really cute moment when Adam came up to Theo and rested his head on his shoulder. :blush:

This photo was taken at the gig in Warsaw, Poland. But I'll post it anyway, since Adam did the same thing at the end of Evelyn. It's so adorable. :wacky:

tumblr_lfs3xgDrnB1qe0548.jpg

I forgot to say, Theo dropped his mic during Blood, Tears and Gold and just started laughing :lol: and then during Evelyn he went mad and started destroying the mic stand. I'm actually surprised it didn't break in half, but it was kinda bent afterwards. :lol: And also at the end of Evelyn there was a really cute moment when Adam came up to Theo and rested his head on his shoulder. :blush:

Aaaaaaw! :blush:

Dropping the mic sounds like something I'd do. :lol: But that's great that it didn't bother him too much. :wacky:

He doesn't seem like one to destroy equipment. :thinking: :surprised: :lol:

Ah, I see. Thanks!

This photo was taken at the gig in Warsaw, Poland. But I'll post it anyway, since Adam did the same thing at the end of Evelyn. It's so adorable. :wacky:

tumblr_lfs3xgDrnB1qe0548.jpg

:heart: :wacky: :blush:

Aaaaaaw! :blush:

Dropping the mic sounds like something I'd do. :lol: But that's great that it didn't bother him too much. :wacky:

He doesn't seem like one to destroy equipment. :thinking: :surprised: :lol:

I know, I was surprised too! :surprised: I'm trying to find a YouTube video of it, but so far no one seems to have recorded it. :disappointed:

Here's my videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaQKXQ6Gqw]YouTube - Hurts - Illuminated Live at HMV Forum[/ame]

(by the way, it's not me who you can hear singing badly, it's the person behind me. :P)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnc9qbLnaaA]YouTube - Hurts - Happiness live at HMV Forum[/ame]