✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fallout: New Vegas

Moses_42

• 3 weeks later...

This is not the appropriate place to post this but what should I buy a couple months from now (when I have $250.00+ on a secure credit card) first? A Playstation 3, a new computer or nice Sony headphones with an Ipod touch?

if you're a serious gamer & love Japanese RPGs & want to watch Blu-Ray = PS3

if you're a serious gamer but don't really care for Japanese RPGs & prefer RTS/FPS games = new computer

if you're not a gamer (at most only a casual gamer, e.g Tetris > Starcraft) & you're more keen on listening to music on the go = Sony headphones + iPod Touch

if you're a serious gamer & love Japanese RPGs & want to watch Blu-Ray = PS3

if you're a serious gamer but don't really care for Japanese RPGs & prefer RTS/FPS games = new computer

if you're not a gamer (at most only a casual gamer, e.g Tetris > Starcraft) & you're more keen on listening to music on the go = Sony headphones + iPod Touch

Final Fantasy X is my most loved game of all time and I would love to play the new Final Fantasy. Plus the new Madden 11 looks awesome.

I just don't want to buy a Playstation and get to carried away on what's really important in life...

This is not the appropriate place to post this but what should I buy a couple months from now (when I have $250.00+ on a secure credit card) first? A Playstation 3, a new computer or nice Sony headphones with an Ipod touch?

i'd probably say the new computer, although, i'm solely a pc player, so i may be biased :P